Blessings of Sponsoring Akshaya Tritiya Rituals and Charitable ActsApril 2, 2018
There are auspicious days for giving when the blessings are greatly multiplied, and you can receive tangible benefits. The slokas of the sacred text ‘Madanratna’ explains the importance of donating charitable gifts and sponsoring holy fire offerings on the third moon in the bright fortnight of the lunar month Vaishakh, otherwise known as Akshaya Tritiya. The text highlights that any charitable activity performed on this day never goes waste and the reward is multiplied in this lifetime and the next.
In the Bhagavad Gita, Lord Krishna narrates the story of the merchant Mahodhayan to Arjuna (one of the Pandava brothers in Mahabharata). Because the merchant understood the importance of sponsoring rituals and giving charitable gifts on Akshaya Tritiya, he donated a large sum after praying to archetype Madhusudhan (form of Lord Krishna in the first of four epochs, Krita Yuga). As a result, his business greatly flourished and in the next life, he was blessed to be born as a King named Kusavathy, whose treasury was always full of wealth.
Benefits of Special Donations on Akshaya Tritiya
SPECIAL CHARITABLE GIFTS TO DONATE ON AKSHAYA TRITIYA
According to scriptures, making the following donations on Akshaya Tritiya can bestow you with the following blessings
- Umbrella and Sandals – Donating umbrella and sandals can help remove obstacles blocking wealth accumulation
- Butter Milk – Donating butter milk on this day can bestow a wealth of knowledge
- Clothes to Poor and Needy – Helping the poor and needy is the key to receive health, material and spiritual blessings
- Fruits – Donating fruits can give you high position and improve your status in life
- Notebooks and Pens – Donating notebooks and pens can help you receive the blessings of Jupiter, who signifies knowledge and wealth
RARE SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR AKSHAYA TRITIYA RITUALS
According to sacred texts, sponsoring sacred rituals and dakshina (gratitude payment) to Vedic priests on Akshaya Tritiya can bestow you with the following blessings
- Royalty Wealth Rituals for 3 Cows (Gho), 7 Horses (Ashwa) and an elephant (Ghaja Pooja) can invoke abundance, royalty & power, and magnanimity blessings
- Sponsoring Priest gratitude payments– Priest dakshina can bless you and your family with aishwaryam (wealth) mentioned in the Vedas