KEMADRUMA DOSHA (MOON AFFLICTION)
Unfavorable Placement of the Moon Disturbs Life
Vedic Remedies to Mitigate Affliction and Boost Willpower and Abundance
What is Kemadruma Dosha?
Kemadruma Dosha is one of the most disturbing Doshas (Afflictions). This Dosha holds great significance in a native’s birth chart since it is associated with the Queen planet Moon, the ruler of our mind and emotions. The Dosha occurs when houses before and after the Moon in a natal chart are vacant.
How Cosmic Alignment Creates Kemadruma Dosha
Kemadruma Dosha occurs when there are no planets on either side of the Moon in a birth chart. If the 2nd house and 12th house from the Moon are free of any planets, the inauspicious Kemadruma Dosha occurs.
How Kemadruma Dosha Can Impact You
Native suffering from the Kemadruma Dosha in their birth chart may face numerous struggles and problems in life.
- Constant worry and fear
- Plagued by social stigma
- Face failures and misery
- Experience financial losses and poverty
- Suffer due to health issues
- Lack of peace of mind
- Delayed or denied progeny
- Easily prone to anger and confusion
Home Remedies for Kemadruma Dosha
- Fast on the day of Purnima for two consecutive years.
- Visit a Shiva temple on Mondays and worship Shiva by pouring raw milk on Shiva Lingam. In some practices, people also pour water mixed with sesame seeds.
- Chant Sri Suktam (Hymn in Praise of Lakshmi) regularly.
- Chant Maha Mrityunjaya Mantra 108 times daily or at least on all Mondays.
- Drink milk mixed with honey and turmeric from a silver cup at night and chant ‘Om Sri Somaya Namaha’ 108 times daily.
- Fast on Mondays, especially on Purnima (Full Moon) and Amavasya (No Moon) days.
- Meditate daily and practice Pranayama (breathing techniques).
- Donate milk to poor people, mothers, and children.
- If possible, consume food from a silver plate.
Homa Recommended to Remedy Kemadruma Dosha
(Moon Blessings Fire Lab)
Invoking the blessings of the Moon can help stabilize your emotions and think clearly to make well-informed decisions in life.
Lakshmi Kubera Homa
(Prosperity and Abundance Fire Lab)
Invoking the Goddess of Wealth and the Banker of Heaven in the Fire Lab can help minimize financial losses and scarcity.
Maha Sudharshana Homa
(Divine Protection Fire Lab)
Invoking the divine weapon of Vishnu, Sudharshana, in the Fire lab can help improve willpower and build a protective shield against negativity.
AstroVed’s Dosha Remedial Programs
The planets, stars, and zodiacs greatly influence our lives and reflect past deeds. At the time of our birth, they play a significant role in determining what we will experience in our life. The planetary placement when we come into this world plays an important role. Their positioning in the natal chart (horoscope) will indicate positive and negative aspects of nature and events that will unfold. The transit of planets, too, will influence our life’s journey.
According to Vedic Astrology, a Dosha occurs when some unfavorable conditions are present in the birth chart. The positions of malefic planets in the twelve houses in the birth chart can overshadow the good aspects. Hence, a native will feel the adverse impact or effects of a Dosha.