Factors That Make or Break Your Marriage
How can you ensure harmony in your marital life? A comprehensive test to find the right match (ideal partner), right combination (favorable planets in couple’s horoscope) and influence of marriage disturbing planets will keep you in good stead. Vedic Astrology has numerous mechanisms to check how well your marriage will stand the test of time. One’s horoscope, prepared on the basis of the position of planets at the time of their birth, provides insights about – their prospective life partner, love and peace in their marital life, children, wealth etc. Here are 3 important checks to ensure harmony in married life.
Compatibility Compatibility leads to stability. Comparing the horoscopes of prospective partners for checking signs of mutual companionship is called horoscope compatibility. An expert astrologer will look for various indications to judge if indeed the individuals will make a great couple. Ways of checking compatibility
- Nakshatra Compatibility: A person with birthstars Krithika, Uthara Phalguni, Uttara Shada will not go very well with Purvabhadra, Vishaka and Uttara Phalguni.
- Placement of Ascendant: If the Ascendant in boy’s horoscope is placed in Aries, which is a fire sign, and that of the girl in Cancer, which is a watery sign, the union of the individuals is not advisable.
- Placement of Mars, Rahu and Ketu: The planets Mars, Rahu and Ketu should not be occupying unfavorable position in either of the horoscopes.
Above are some of the checks that an astrologer will ensure for horoscope compatibility. Did You Know Venus signifies about wife in a male’s chart and Jupiter signifies husband in a female’s chart and if these planets along with Mars are under the influence of unfavorable planets, it will bring disharmony to married couple. Combinations for Wealth & Progeny in Married Life Deficiencies in wealth and progeny in one’s chart can be overcome if married with someone with favorable placements of money and progeny planets. An expert astrologer will study the various yogas (special combination of planets to produce specific results like sudden gain of wealth or extraordinary analytical skills) in either of the horoscopes to judge about the kind of married life the couple will enjoy. Position of Some Planets and Their Influence on Marriage
- The planet Venus, which governs romance, beauty, passion and comforts, is an indicator for marriages. If it occupies a strong position then it indicates a peaceful married life
- The 7th house in one’s horoscope is the house of marriage. It also indicates about the spouse. Influences of favorable planets on the seventh house or lord of the seventh house will bring happiness through spouse.
- The planet Jupiter should not be in an unfavorable position (for both the prospective partners) at the time of solemnizing the marriage.
Presence of Marriage Disturbing Planet The planet Mars plays an important role in deciding harmony in marital life. If Mars is occupying an unfavorable position in either of the horoscopes, then it will bring agony and discomfort in married life. It is called as Mars affliction or Kuja Dosha. Although, if the planet is afflicted in the horoscopes of both the prospective partners then the effects of Mars affliction gets nullified. Ways to Fill Up the Deficiencies Vedic Astrology offers numerous remedies to overcome or lessen the negative influences of a planetary placement on a married life. Our panel of expert Vedic specialists will guide you through the rituals and practices to correct imbalances in your married life and make it more peaceful and blissful.