Factors That Make or Break Your MarriageHow can you ensure harmony in your marital life? A comprehensive test to find the right match (ideal partner), right combination (favorable planets in couple’s horoscope) and influence of marriage disturbing planets will keep you in good stead. Vedic Astrology has numerous mechanisms to check how well your marriage will stand the test of time. One’s horoscope, prepared on the basis of the position of planets at the time of their birth, provides insights about – their prospective life partner, love and peace in their marital life, children, wealth etc. Here are 3 important checks to ensure harmony in married life.
- Nakshatra Compatibility: A person with birthstars Krithika, Uthara Phalguni, Uttara Shada will not go very well with Purvabhadra, Vishaka and Uttara Phalguni.
- Placement of Ascendant: If the Ascendant in boy’s horoscope is placed in Aries, which is a fire sign, and that of the girl in Cancer, which is a watery sign, the union of the individuals is not advisable.
- Placement of Mars, Rahu and Ketu: The planets Mars, Rahu and Ketu should not be occupying unfavorable position in either of the horoscopes.
- The planet Venus, which governs romance, beauty, passion and comforts, is an indicator for marriages. If it occupies a strong position then it indicates a peaceful married life
- The 7th house in one’s horoscope is the house of marriage. It also indicates about the spouse. Influences of favorable planets on the seventh house or lord of the seventh house will bring happiness through spouse.
- The planet Jupiter should not be in an unfavorable position (for both the prospective partners) at the time of solemnizing the marriage.