Decision making - Astrology as a toolAstrology is a powerful scientific tool that helps in planning and decision making. When one seeks direction in life, astrological knowledge can be applied in the process of decision making, by studying one`s natal chart.
Role of natal chartOne`s natal chart influences a person in the choices of decision making. Generally people with favorable planetary combinations take right decisions. The ascendant or the 1st house lord in one`s horoscope, helps one shape thoughts and helps one take decisions well. If it is placed in the dual sign, then one would vacillate in taking decisions.
TimingTiming forms an important aspect in life. Astrology helps in predicting the right time to take an action. It helps in averting wrong decisions or postponing decisions, by analyzing the relationship between the transiting planets and natal planets.
Areas of applicationAstrology is powerfully applicable in areas requiring specific details and also major life events. Business - In this area, astrology cannot help one develop analytical thinking, strategic planning, talented initiatives or development of skills. But it can help one by predicting:
- The right time to start a business.
- If it is unsuitable.
- Right time for stock promotions, share rollbacks, buying and selling of shares.
- If one is suitable for partnership business, its viability and success.
- Right time to seek new clients, expand business, capital formation.
- Choose the right place for new projects, offices and factories.
- When will one get married?
- Will one get married?
- Compatibility of marriage partners.
- How to attract the right mate?
- Trouble in married life to be resolved with proper remedies.
- Can one get remarried?
- How many children will one have?
- Are there chances for one to have a child?
- How will one`s married life be?
- At what age one can get married?
- Will one buy a house or property?
- At what time to buy a house?
- When can one sell one`s property?
- Right time to invest in gold
- Will one go abroad for higher studies?
- What is the right course suitable for study?
- Will one be successful at studies?
- Will one discontinue studies?