Horoscopes are a great tool for getting an idea of the energy available on a particular day -- they suggest how to access the potential for our zodiac sign, what things to do and what to avoid. They also help us to navigate challenges and sense when we or those around us might be irritable.
Astrology works on the belief that the sun, moon and stars influence our lives. Not all days are the same for us. Some are good and some are bad. Why is it so? Wouldn’t it be great if we could know how a particular day would turn out to be? A daily horoscope presents a picture of how the day may pan out. It can maximize the day’s promise by suggesting lucky colors and numbers we can use for this purpose.
A Horoscope is a celestial map of the sky which locates the different planets at specific timings at a particular place. The horoscope chart contains 12 ‘houses’ or ‘bhavas’ according to Vedic astrology). An astrologer can look at a horoscope and analyze the effect the planets will have on that person.
The horoscope reveals the good and bad times in the life of an individual by reading the horoscope. All questions relating to life – love, marriage, career, promotions, relationships, finances, health, etc., can be answered by analyzing the horoscope. Even the possible time of death can be identified.
Thus, reading one’s daily horoscope can benefit us in many ways. It predicts what can happen to us on a certain day according to the position of the planets, sun, moon and stars (and this keeps on changing). Maybe things won’t turn out the same way for everyone but at least one can get an idea of how the day will turn out and be prepared for the opportunities and challeges.
Benefits of checking daily horoscopes
1) Aids financial planning – for those who are interested in playing the stock market, it is helpful. Your horoscope can reveal when your stars are working in your favour and whether you should make the investment or not. Also, it can guide you in spending money, suggesting when and where to spend.
2) Boosts confidence – if you have something important scheduled, like a meeting, checking your horoscope will reveal if the stars are in a good position. This will help you boost your confidence thereby increasing your output significantly.
3) Prepares you for adverse events – If the horoscope says that the stars are unfavorable and that things will go wrong, you will be better prepared. It will make you careful and ensure that you proceed carefully. It will make you think carefully before taking any decision, so that mishaps can be averted.
4) Enables you to plan your day – The Horoscope will identify your lucky timings, colors and number for a particular day. This enables you to plan your day.
5) Enhances your chances of success – If you know that the day is going to be lucky for you, you can take appropriate action for achieving success.
6) Induces positivity – Imagine reading the horoscope early in the morning and finding that the day will go well? It gives a positive feeling and energy and puts us in a good mood, enabling us to tackle our chores effectively.
7) Tells us what to expect – Most of us either expect too much or too little. Both are not good. Reading the daily horoscope suggests what to expect from a particular day or task.
8) Offers career guidance – Astrology indicates your innate talents and the career options that are likely to be suitable for you. It also helps you to make day-to-day decisions in your career.
9) Helps improve relationships – Challenges in relationships is a problem that we all face. Astrology can be helpful in dealing with relationship problems. It can indicate your compatibility with someone else and pinpoint the areas in the relationship which might cause problems.
10) Helps you to take major decisions – We make many choices and decisions every day. some of these are major ones and need a lot of deliberation and thought. The daily horoscope gives us a clue on when is the best time to take those decisions.
A horoscope is more like a map which will guide you to navigate life. One can also see it as a light that illuminates it. In fact, the Indian word for astrology is Jyothish or divine light. A daily horoscope throws light on your situation on a day-to-day basis. Reading it has many benefits and hence advisable.