Numbers and life incidents! Who would have ever thought a relationship exists between the two? However, the ancient science of numerology does confirm that numbers have an influence on who you are and what is happening to you.
June 10, 2015 | Total Views : 4
1.Know Who You AreNumerology has the ability to explain why you make certain choices and helps you know your strengths and weaknesses. Improve Your Relationships Numerology analyzes what you bring into a relationship, for example, are you the much-too possessive kind? It also looks into what your close ones and friends need from a relationship. It helps you form positive, strong ties by giving you an insight of what the people involved expect from each other in a bond.
2. Leap Your Hurdles and Tap Into Your OpportunitiesThere are times you find yourself in a total mess. At other times, things are favorable. The Life Path Number in Numerology tells you when opportunities would knock at your door and when challenges may let you down. This vital piece of information helps you to be prepared in advance and face the situations aptly.
3. Know Your Specialty and Carve Yourself a NicheYour Birthday number is analyzed as a whole number and not reduced to a single digit. This provides you with information on special talents that you brought into the world with you. It tells you your specialty. With this knowledge, you can carve a niche for yourself.
4. Align Yourself With Life’s LessonsKarmic debt shows you the energies that are associated with life lessons that you need to learn in this birth. Karmic debt numbers are 4, 5, 7, 13, 14, 16 and 19. Know your karmic debt and align yourself with the lessons ought to be learned in your lifetime and evolve into a better person
5. Walk Life’s Tight Rope and Find Balance!Balance is what we are all striving for. Sometimes, we deviate from this and end up in trouble. How to direct your emotional energies, your angers, frustrations and passions are all exposed by your balance number in your numerology chart. Through this, you can have better control of your reactions toward what life throws at you and stay poised!
6. Know What Your Expression Number SaysYour expression number is obtained by adding up all the numbers in your name. This number constitutes the basic foundation of who you are and your skills and abilities.