x
x
x
cart-added The item has been added to your cart.

Know Your Past Life

Your soul is the carrier of vibrations and energies specific to you. The soul undergoes cycles of rebirth manifesting its propensity and character in each life. That is why, the unfulfilled desires of your past life continues to be carried into your present life with strong intensity. Studying the stars and the planetary positions in your birth chart, a good Astrologer can tell you about your past life.

past-life

What makes you born at the event of particular planetary congregations?

According to Astrology, you carry the good or bad energies from the actions and deeds of your past life. Your Karma is the energy stored within you that makes you gravitate to Earth under certain planetary combinations. Strong planets such as Sun, Jupiter, Saturn and Mars have stronger presence among all the Zodiac planets. Think yourself fortunate if these planets bestow good influence on your life. Well their blessings are not just a stroke of luck or fluke.

So astrologers, through their years of study, can visualize the kind of energy that exists within a person. He or she can help a person improve through suggestions of various remedies. The art of predicting the effects of planets is important in this field, and good and accurate prediction can be made through years of dedication into the study of cosmic forces.

Karma and the Planets

Blessings of planets come to you as a reward of the good deeds you have done, good vibrations you have created in Nature from your good thoughts. So, the good indications in your birth-chart are also the indications of the goodness in you, the positivity and light you manifest. Remember, one type of good energy always attract another good one just as ‘matter always attract another matter’ in the Space.

When you were born you had attracted the energies of a particular planetary congregation.

What are the specific indications in your chart that tells you about your past life?

Astrologers believe that specific Houses in your chart and specific Planets are strong indicators of your past life:

1. The Ninth House

Among the twelve houses in your birth-chart, the Ninth house indicates your strong moral convictions – the good or the bad you embody. Ninth House is the house of

• Your luck, fortune, and prosperity.
  • Your pursuits and the success you stand to get from them.
  • Your mental horizon: awareness, interests and inclinations towards search for knowledge, discovery, travels, inventions and enlightenment.
  • Your ability to delegate good judgement and righteousness.

When you manifest a dynamic character and a divine spirit, rest assured that you are enjoying the good effects of the Ninth House.

The extent to which you can enjoy the fruits of all the qualities of Ninth House depends on the amount of good energies you have accumulated through the good acts in your past life.

2. Influence of Jupiter and Saturn and the half-planet Ketu

Jupiter is the greatest benefic of all planets while Saturn the greatest malefic and thereby they are the strong indicators of one’s Karma. Ketu (the lunar node) is reckoned to be a shadow planet that represents good and bad Karmic energy one has

Jupiter: Good presence of Jupiter indicates the blessings you receive from God whereas as a weak Jupiter indicates your curses from God. Being lord of the Ninth house, Jupiter indicates your talents, mental propensity and your enthusiasm towards your pursuits – these abilities when they come to you as rewards, they are the fruits of your good Karma.

Saturn: Saturn is also called the Lord of Karma. He makes you undergo phases of intense hard-ship to gain what you desire. When you desire for something in life which your Karma does not permit, Saturn turns into a malefic task master.

Ketu: Ketu also leads one through a path of refinement that brings out the true qualities within a person. Good influence of Ketu helps one to manifest good abilities and talents, whereas an afflicted Ketu makes life rigorous in realizing ones potential talents.

So when you think of your destiny, do not forget to look into the reservoir of your good and the bad Karmas.

43 Comments
  1. Respected sir ,
    I want to know about my past life from my kundli,
    Plz help me sir,
    Name is Hemang,birth is 31/1/1980,birth place is malad east Mumbai,time of birth is 3:20 am,
    Thnx very much

2. Dear Hemang,
    As per your birth chart, in your past life you were a female (Ketu + Venus) and has been interested in occult and (Mars + Jupiter + Rahu) paranormal related activities. You have done many (The Moon in 9th) research in this field. Your death has been occurred while involving in this sectors. Moreover you died at middle age and have manipulated some people nearby you. Thanks & God Bless.

3. Hello commentators of KYPL, and especially Anjali, (are you the author of this article anyway?)
    I may know my past life but want to be a bit more sure about it so here are datas from me.

Name is Andre, birth 19/4/1998 was born in Estonia and time of birth is 5:00 p.m or 17:00,
    Hoping to wait answer soon or later.

4. Hi,
    Thanks for writing this article. Could you pls let me know about my past karmas, my birth details as follows –
    DOB – 5/nov/1980
    Time – 23:05
    place – delhi
    Thanks.

5. I want to know about my past life deeds. So pls kindly tell me about this.
    Name : Pallavi
    Dob : 20 March1995
    Time : 3:15 am
    Place of birth : Ranchi
    Thanking you…

6. Respected sir ,
    I want to know about my past life from my kundli,
    Name:nidhi,dob:14.12.1992
    Time:4:58am
    Place:darbhanga, bihar
    Thanks

7. Sir my name is arun my date of birth is 22/5/1988 time of birth 9:32 am and birth place is bangalore i want to know my past life and good things and bad things i have done and my education is my biggest problem

8. Going through lot of I handled family issues last 2 years, have took a strong stand. I want to know about my past life from my kundli,
    Plz help me
    11/02/1979 00:10am Mumbai (me)
    10/06/1979 09:05am Mumbai (wife)
    Thnx

9. Hello, I am facing a particularly difficult life. My birth details are: 21/10/1973, time 15.08 , nashik. Please guide me about my past life karma.

10. that’s awesome…I wonder if you have time to do a quick analysis of my birth chart ? please /?

11. Oops, I forgot to tell my birth city – it is the capital of my country. Begins with T.

12. Dear Andre,

Please seek the divine help of Nadi Astrology.

Our Supreme Nadi is called as Sri Siva Sukshama Nadi. The predictions are given by Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati.

We request you to please visit the below link to know more information on Nadi Astrology and order the same online.

You can send us your thumb impression (for male – right hand thumb and female – Left hand thumb) duly scanned (5 to 6 impressions) to us through e-mail.

Thanks,

For your Health, Wealth, and Prosperity,

With Kind Regards.
    Astroved Member Support.

13. my day of birth is 13/09/1967, 01.31 am place Dharapuram tamilnadu please let know my past life
    thanks
    regards

14. Dear Selvakumar,

Please seek the divine help of Nadi Astrology.

Thanks,

For your Health, Wealth, and Prosperity,

With Kind Regards.
    Astroved Member Support.

15. Hi,

Would like to know about my past life. Please find the details below.

Name : Biswaroop Ghosh
    DOB: 22.11.1985
    Place Of Birth : Bokaro Steel City
    Time Of Birth : 7 AM

Kindly do the needful

Regards,
    Biswaroop.

16. Hello Sir

i would like to know my past life ,would like to meet in person for the same, kindly share details on mail . still i m providing my birth details 13th aug 1984/ 05:25 am/ jodhpur

17. Hi

I need to know about my past life and also its effects in present life, my details as below

22jan1974, 4:17pm pune. I will be obliged if you can help me

Vivek

18. Dob. 24.11.79
    Time 11.50 pm
    Place jodhpur.
    Whats about my past life . In this life i am struggling for money matter.

19. DOB: 25 March 1988, Place: Mumbai (18° 55′ N, 72° 54′ E), Time: 3 AM 11 Mins 28 Sec. Kindly help with past life.

20. dob 26.03.1985 time : 2.24 am place coimbatore(tamilnadu)

My Clients suffering loss of 10 crs wat was my karma and wat to do remedy

21. Sir,
    I am having educational problem from my youth and now having job and career problem. I don’t know if these all are for my past karma. I want to know my past life why these things are happening with me. Please help me.
    Thanks,
    Sudipto Chakraborty

22. Sorry I forget to write my information.
    Dob : 3-3-1981
    Tob : 23:23 (tuesday)
    Pob : Kolkata (west bengal)

23. My name is durgabhavanibhvya mahankali.I was born on 4 February,1997 in Hyderabad morning between 10 to 10:30 am.i want to KNOW about my past life.

24. Hi
    I wana know everything related to my past birth love life..i had 2 relationships n both ended badly..ma first relation lasted for 6 years n second for 3 years..ma love life has always been a mess..please Lemme know if there’s sum connection..Secondly now i m in love wid someone again..but he is not from india..n r religions don’t match either..Should i take further steps or let it go..Birth details:
    12 November 1990
    01.32 am
    Mumbai,Maharashtra India

25. Dear sir,
    Sir please see my horoscope and tell me previous life ànd prarabdha karma details
    DOB:27.09.1969
    Time of birth: 11.30am
    Place of birth: tirupati, andhrapradhesh,
    India.

26. My dob is 27/2/86. Birth tymm..1:13pm..city f birth…mavelikara..kerala…kindly knw my past life. Regards ..

27. My name is rashmi Rekha Kar. Dob 24/04/1986.orissa, rayagada, 8 55pm. Pls say about my past life.

28. respected sir
    my birth place malavalli (village name)
    my date of birth 10-11-1979 , 10 30 am
    Saturday morning

not in hospital I was born in the house
    pls help me
    lot of stugling in life

29. Sir i sometimes have dreams and something tells me that i have the soul of my ancestor..can you please tell my past life
    My birth details
    Birth date :- 16/10/1998. Time of birth :- 10.10 am
    Place of birth :- Hisar,Haryana,Indi

30. Hello sir i want to know about my past life
    My dob is 22nd nov 1994
    6.13 am agartala india

31. Dob:25/08/1986
    Time : 7:35 am
    Location:Latitude: 015:24:N / Longitude: 073:50:E
    Please tell about my last karma and my purpose in life

32. Namaste,

Thank you for your query.

Please find the link to talk to one of our senior Astrologer online for your current issues, they will analyze your birth chart and provide remedies as a solution to overcome from your problem.

Thanks,

For your Health, Wealth, and Prosperity,

With Kind Regards.
    Astroved Member Support.

33. Sir I want to know about my past life from my kundli
    Date :07/02/2001
    Time:12:34:00
    Place:ambala cantt , haryana

34. My self Mandar Singh born on 21st March 1997 at 7.30 am
    Can u u tell me about my past life bad karmas
    ??

35. Myself Mandar Singh born on 21st March 1997 at 7.30 am
    Place- Vashi (Navi Mumbai)
    Can u tell me about past like bad and good karmas ??

36. Namaste,

Thank you for your query.

Thanks,

For your Health, Wealth, and Prosperity,

With Kind Regards.
    Astroved Member Support.

37. Namaste,

Thank you for your query.

Thanks,

For your Health, Wealth, and Prosperity,

With Kind Regards.
    Astroved Member Support.

38. My dob is 23.07.82. place of birth meerut{U.P.} time of birth 18:45 hrs. Kindly let me know of my past life.
    Regards

39. Namaste,

Thank you for your query.

Thanks,

For your Health, Wealth, and Prosperity,

With Kind Regards.
    Astroved Member Support.

40. Hello sir I want to know my past life here are my details 3rd September 1981 8 30 am Hubli city karnataka state

41. Namaste,

Thank you for your query.

Thanks,

For your Health, Wealth, and Prosperity,

With Kind Regards.
    Astroved Member Support.

42. My DOB 31.05.1980. Time of birth 10.35 a.m.
    I would like to know my past life.

43. Namaste,

Thank you for your query.

Thanks,