Is Astrology Approved by the Scientific Community?The majority of the scientific community denies the validity of astrological ideas and predictions. But why should scientists be given a chance to comment on this very ancient practice that involves so many favorable testimonials and believers amongst us?
What Astrology Is Capable ofAstrology is not a crude discipline. It uses the refined knowledge about the heavenly bodies as well as sophisticated tools such as star charts. It is possible to predict:
- A person’s traits by a mere look at the 1st House of his Birth Chart.
- His aptitude for a particular career by analyzing his personal strengths and limitations based on his 4th House.
- His success as a student and his success in marriage.
- There are numerous instances from many people’s personal experiences that their future predictions have also come true.
Ancient Truths Unveiled by Science!
- When our ancestors said that the Moon had powers to influence crop growth, movement of tides, conception of babies and their birth, and changed personalities in individuals, these beliefs were casted away as superstitions by some. However, only when science matured and advanced was it able to prove that the magnetic forces of the Moon indeed had a bearing and influence on the incidents on Earth.
- Science has proved the Sun also has an effect on life on Earth. It was science that confirmed what astrology stated thousands of decades back. That the solar flares occurring in the Sun affect the baby in the womb has become published evidence.