Positivity exudes happiness, and Vastu helps you tap into the pool of positive vibrations around you by synchronizing the elements of your body with those of your surroundings.
Following are eight simple Vastu tips to help married couples ensure peace of mind, good health, happiness, and prosperity in their house.
1) Position of the bedroom - The bedroom should be in the southwest or northwest direction, as this will ensure love and understanding. Couples should ensure that when they sleep their heads are towards the south. This will help them benefit from the positive energies that flow in from the north.
2) Use a wooden bed – A good sleep is very essential for a healthy mind, and beds made of wood are considered the best for maximum comfort. A bed without any glass fittings is considered better, according to Vastu. Also, it is important that couples sleep on a single mattress, as it instills harmony and positivity in marital life.
3) Light colors are right colors – Colors like light blue, soft green, and rose pink on the bedroom walls will not only make the room look larger and brighter, but will also give a relaxing and peaceful feeling. It will also help improve bonding and understanding among couples.
4) No beams over the bed - It is considered inauspicious to have a beam crossing over the bed, as it will have a negative impact on the health of the couple, and hence it should be avoided.
5) Careful with mirrors – According to Vastu studies, mirrors have the capacity to attract both positive and negative energies, depending on the place where they are kept. Mirrors kept opposite to the bed are not good, as this can cause health problems for those who lie there. It is best to avoid mirrors in the bedroom, but if unavoidable they should at least be kept covered at night.
6) Positive images/artifacts in the room - Things which generate good and happy feelings should find a place in the bedroom. Couples should make sure that the paintings, hangings, and photographs kept in the room make a happy connection with them. Also, we attract what we think, and so it is important for couples to ensure they don’t bring negative, unhappy feelings inside their bedroom. This way they can cut the flow of negative energy inside the bedroom.
7) Cleanliness is godliness – Clutter creates stress and attracts negative energy. It is not only important to keep open spaces clean and uncluttered, but even storage areas inside the bedroom should not have unwanted things stacked inside. Keeping the room well lit and decorating it with fresh flowers will make the room exude love and liveliness.
8) Avoid electronic gadgets – Electromagnetic rays from gadgets like televisions or computers kept inside the bedroom create stress and tension. Vastu suggests keeping only necessary electronics in the bedroom, and also they should be kept at a distance from the bed. Television screens and computer monitors should be kept covered at night.
Tags: vastu for happy married life married couples vastu tips for happy married life.