If you think that you were born to your parents because you were destined for it, but choosing your life-partner is your free-will, Nadi astrology may be an eye-opener! Nadi palm leaves will have all the facts about your life, even the person you will marry, his or her past life and the kind of married-life you will have.
Chapters of Nadi AstrologyFacts on each aspect of individual’s life are arranged into chapters known as kandams in Tamil language. Advanced chapters of Nadi Astrology reveal facts about more specific aspects of your life. Chapter 7 deals with detail about the person you will marry and your married life in detail. Chapter 11 deals with remarriage and compatibility. Seeking out your Nadi leaf by providing personal details like your place of birth, date of birth and so on can be quite exciting. Mystics of ancient India had insight about your birth and kind of life you are destined to live! Details of your career, your parents, and details of your marital life and so on had been written on a palm leaf in ancient tamil poetic composition.
Chapter 7 of Nadi AstrologyIf you wish to know about your life-partner, you may try to find out the facts revealed through Nadi leaves. After your Nadi leaf is identified, a Nadi astrologer will relate to you the facts about your marriage you had been looking for. So, let all the confusions clear off from your mind and seek facts of your life with a clear mind! Seventh chapter of Nadi astrology reveals to you facts such as:
- Time of your marriage
- The place from where your partner will hail from.
- Landmarks on the way to your partner’s house
- Facts about your partner’s parents
- Siblings your partner will have
- What will the field of study of your partner
- Kind of occupation your partner will pursue
- Partner’s physical features and appearance
- Community your partner belongs to
- Beginning/middle or last letters of your partner’s name