The Houses that are considered in a chart for making judgment about profession:
The Planets that influence profession:Saturn or Shani: In vedic astrology, Saturn is considered malefic for one’s profession. It brings adversities and delays success and achievements. When Saturn influences one’s career, it tries to rectify a person so that he or she can come to terms with realities of life. General observations about Saturn are:
- When Saturn is aspecting 10th House or the House of Career, it is said to bring about struggles and set-back.
- If Saturn is Karaka or Significator of 10th House itself, it will bring very slow growth through hard work but eventually the individual will accomplish success. Saturn brings favorable results only when an individual is dedicated and tries to gain deep knowledge in the field of his/her career. Saturn’s presence in this house brings good life and helps the individual to gain good status in society.
- During its transits, Saturn causes lot of conflict and tensions in profession.
- Saturn in conjunction with the Sun, Moon, Mars and Ketu give rise to conflicting energies.
- Generally observed, if the Sun is Karaka or Significator of 10th House, it makes an individual very successful. Sun provides good potential, and sense of responsibility required for success in profession. A well-placed Sun in this house also brings fame and respect in profession.
- Effect of the Sun is not good for individuals with Moon signs of Libra, Aquarius and Capricorn.
- During its transit through these signs, the Sun may bring problems and tensions in life.
- The Sun in conjunction with Saturn, Venus and Rahu give rise to conflicting energies.