Our human body is a miniature universe representing the nine grahas or planets and 12 Zodiac signs. Each planet and sign directly relate to different parts of our body contributing to its effective functioning. A birth chart that displays the position of planets in the signs, reveal not only circumstances of life but also constitution of a person’s body and mind.
Grahas or planets and our body:
Each planet has a role to play:
- The Sun is responsible for level of energy a person has, vitality and functioning of heart.
- The Moon governs the digestion system, and flow of blood in the body.
- Mercury governs intellect, creative thinking, ability for precise calculations and so on.
- Venus rules our senses, and regulation of sugar in body.
- Mars governs kidney and bladder functioning, red blood cells and so on.
- Jupiter influences physical growth, limbs, liver, kidney functioning and accumulation of fat in our bodies.
- Saturn governs the bones of our skeletal structure and oversees distribution of calcium and vitamins in our body.