Mercury in 7th House : Meaning, Impact And RemediesJanuary 23, 2023
Mercury in 7th House with Remedies:-
Mercury in the 7th House makes you an excellent communicator & you can be an influential personality, especially in business. A positive benefic Mercury in the 7th House may bless your relationship with your spouse/partner with immense passion, love & attachment. This position of Mercury can form Bhadra Yoga in Virgo or Gemini sign which bestows wealth, good oratory skills, leadership quality, high intelligence & photographic memory. The Combust Mercury in the 7th Bhava may increase your agony, pain, and suffering in love relationships. It may make you form many expectations from others, especially in relationships or partnerships, and you may get hurt and start cribbing and complaining about your romantic or business partner. You may not get several work opportunities and may always be jealous of others’ growth and prosperity. You might pick up fights easily with your friends and partners and spend time sulking and arguing.
Usually, Mercury in the 7th House gives a person an educated life partner or a friend of the opposite sex. When Mercury occurs in the 7th House of Horoscope, it may give you a youthful appearance. You will have good communication skills, quick intelligence, and early success and prosperity in life.
House Mercury posited in a Kundli:-
Natives with Mercury in their 7th Bhava experience long-term bliss and success in love, marriage, and long-lasting marriage or relationship. These natives have practical and realistic views of the relationship, which usually strengthens the bond with their partner significantly. These couples may believe in forgiving each other and moving forward rather than arguing over petty things for countless hours. It helps nurture and fosters their relationships with kindness, honesty, sympathy, care, affection, devotion, and truth. They cherish each other’s success together. They share happy, light moments, emotions, wishes, and ambitions. Their bond makes their relationship remain fresh even after many years. These natives may, even after many years, still love their partner like it’s their first meeting.
Mercury in the 7th House might help the natives in their professional lives, foreign journey, business dealings, communication, partnership work, and education. These natives hold enormous grasping powers and excellent communication skills to carry out their tasks and objectives, and the language barrier usually does not come into play. These natives have great enthusiasm and taste great success when trading or doing business. Besides, they are also good negotiators, planners, and executors. Their efforts in business, especially in partnership, usually pay off in the form of good financial gains and successful outcomes.
Zodiac sign and Nakshatra influence:-
The placement or occurrence of Mercury in the 7th House helps the natives gain financial success and unexpected materialistic profits, property gains in terms of wealth and fortune. It can help them sustain marital bliss of harmony due to good compatibility with their partners. Their relationship will be full of love, loyalty, and care. The natives with Mercury in their 7th House bring very kind, nurturing, and supportive life partners. The natives of Mercury in the 7th House have many similarities with their spouses. Retrograde Mercury in the 7th House may negatively impact your communication skills.
Your relationship may get impacted or affected by your unexpected and rude behaviour. You might have to go through many troubles, struggles, ups and downs in your career, and legal issues with your partner. You have an immense argumentative capacity and go on till you prove your point; this might result in a fight. Mercury in the 7th Bhva makes the person very liberal, open-minded, practical., business-minded, with good communicative skills. It also gives help from the opposite gender and popularity among the opposite sex. Your partner will be honest with you in business.
Impact of Mercury in 7th House of Birth Chart:-
Mercury in the 7th House can make you a businessperson who trades in goods, is into import/export and sells and buys goods. Mercury in this House will give you the skill to deal with others with a business attitude. Mercury is the significator of business, and most merchants, from those selling mangoes to dealing with import and export, have their Mercury in the 7th House. You can even become an attorney who deals with intellectual and calculative aspects.
You can become an expert on how to draft contracts. You can become a successful counselor on marriage, addressing matters of the courthouse and legal issues.
The 7th House opens the door for communication qualities, and the native of Mercury in the seventh House could be a legal or professional communicator with extraordinary speech and influencing abilities. The planets work to make their lives revolve around communication and speaking.
Positive effects of Mercury in the 7th House:-
A positive benefic Mercury in the Bhava may bring you many possibilities to make money and financial gains in terms of wealth, success, status, and fortune. It also gives you a partner who can exchange their thoughts with you amicably. You both may believe in forgiving each other, holding each hand for support, and moving forward rather than arguing over petty things for countless hours. You and your spouse will have many similarities, which will help you grow and prosper personally and professionally. You are enthusiastic about trading and business and will achieve substantial profitable outcomes. Besides, you are a good negotiator with immense grasping powers and excellent communication abilities.
Adverse effects of the Mercury in the 7th House:-
The Mercury in the 7th House of Horoscope indicates that these natives crave romantic association from a very young age. Even though they often have a large social circle or aristocratic network circle, they still feel incomplete without their beloved partner or romantic partner, who enriches their life, especially domestic life. Sometimes they may even choose to remain guilty and unhappy without even realizing it.
This is all more true when Mercury is debilitated in the 7th House. An adverse Mercury in the 7th House will make you crave to be in a relationship as you have so much to share and communicate. Despite a vast social circle, you would feel incomplete with your beloved ones. The absence of a romantic partner in your life may make you sad. You handle every relationship through a microscopic view, but you cannot take it when it’s your turn. You are indecisive and need to commit to someone. You will always weigh the pros and cons of people and events without the satisfaction of closure. This attitude will affect your business and financial realities.
Exaltation and Debilitation of Mercury in the 7th House:-
Exalted Mercury in Virgo:
Mercury in the 7th House in Virgo sign makes you an excellent communicator and can be an influential personality, especially in business. You can be a philosophical teacher, guide, maths or economics teacher, legal contractor, lawyer, doctor, engineer, salesperson, or business communicator. Your whole life is about communication and speech. But that depends upon other planets’ influence in the birth chart. The placement of Mercury in the 7th Hous makes you form expectations that your partner should involve in your business or help in your profession too. If that doesn’t work, your relationship might deteriorate, and disharmony may prevail in the relationship.
Debilitated Mercury in Pisces:-
The native with Mercury in their 7th House in Pisces sign applies intelligence into making contracts such as lawyers and attorneys. The 7th Bhava is a House of marriage, partnership, contracts, and legal relationships, so these natives may become counselors or attorneys if Mercury is placed in their 7th Bhava of Horoscope. This House is also called a courthouse; usually, most of the wealth is made through the art of business. The natives with Mercury in their 7th House in the Pisces sign may find their partner in the same workplace and are very much alike.
Your Ascendant Sign and Mercury in 7th House:-
- Mercury in the 7th House of Aries Ascendant makes native popular, wealthy, successful and happy, and prosperous married with a good-looking spouse.
- Mercury in the 7th House of Taurus Ascendant makes one religious, cultured, and prominent enterprise business owner. Partnership work will bring success. Some succeed in government jobs.
- Mercury in the 7th House of Gemini Ascendant makes one excel as an actor, singer, writer, editor, publisher, or journalist. One will be humorous and good at fine and performing arts.
- Mercury in the 7th House of Cancer Ascendant may make you marry a person from a wealthy and high-profile background. One will be soft-spoken, cultured, and scholarly. There can be health issues for the spouse.
- Mercury in the 7th House of Leo Ascendant may make one intelligent, respected, and popular among the opposite sex. The person may become rich through self-employment. Success and prosperity will follow you after the age of 25.
- Mercury in the 7th House of Virgo Ascendant makes natives attain fortune, status, wealth, and prosperity only after marriage. Love marriage will be successful. Your spouse may belong to a wealthy family.
- Mercury in the 7th House of Libra Ascendant makes the native’s spouse attractive, loving, caring, and successful in their career. The person may rise through partnership business only after marriage. Prosperity may come after the age of 26.
- Mercury in the 7th House of Scorpio Ascendant makes natives enjoy conjugal bliss and physical pleasure. However, there can be sexual issues or impotence that may not allow you to enjoy bed pleasure only for a short period.
- Mercury in the 7th House of Sagittarius Ascendant may make natives subservient to their spouses. Native’s spouse will be caring, loyal, and protective but dominating. Success in a foreign land is possible. Settlement in foreign countries is possible.
- Mercury in the 7th House of Capricorn natives makes the native’s spouse very loyal, devoted, cultured, and attractive. However, natives may lose their reputation due to illegal earnings and clandestine affairs. The person may become rich and lucky after marriage.
- Mercury in the 7th House of Aquarius Ascendant makes natives earn money through multiple sources. Native rises through jobs and business. Success away from birthplace is assured.
- Mercury in the 7th House of Pisces Ascendant makes the native famous through a career in arts, writing, painting, acting, and singing. Native may do well in sports too. Success comes at the age of 22 or 23.
General Remedies for Mercury in the 7th House:-
- One should also keep parrots to calm Mercury.
- Give food to ants and fish.
- One of the most valuable remedies for Mercury is to feed cows before one sits to eat. One should feed them green grass, spinach, and other green vegetables.
- Feeding soaked green gram to birds also improves weak Mercury in the Horoscope.
- Natives under Mercury’s bad or malefic influence should never disrespect or disregard their sisters or sisters-in-law.
Remedies for Malefic Mercury in Horoscope:-
- Wear Green clothes with Perfume on Wednesday.
- Give gifts to your maternal aunts, sisters, cousins, and sister-in-law.
- Donate Vegetables and green fruits on Wednesday.
- Keeping good oral hygiene and cleaning your teeth and tongue twice a Day would greatly help.
- Wear or use Budh yantra for promising or beneficial results from Mercury.
- Wear an Emerald gemstone on your little finger to improve planet Mercury’s outcomes.
- Donate Green Daal(lentils) and Green Clothes on Wednesday.
- Worship Lord Vishnu and Lord Ganesha on Wednesday.
- Chant “Ganesh Chalisa” and “Vishnu Shastranam”