Mercury in 3rd House : Meaning, Impact And RemediesJanuary 23, 2023
Mercury in 3rd House : Meaning, Impact And Remedies
In Birth Chart or Horoscope, the 3rd House signifies short travels, siblings, friends, neighbors, relatives, talent, skill, inclinations/hobbies, courage, and communication. Mercury in the 3rd House in Air signs can be the best placement in Horoscope. Mercury is a karaka of the 3rd House in Astrology, and the 3rd Bhava is the House of communication, skills, courage, and short trips.
Mercury in the 3rd House makes you a quick thinker who can handle ten things simultaneously. They can communicate about all tasks efficiently and grasp things quickly. Mercury in 3rd Bhava gives you a photographic memory – all of which help you succeed. A positive benefic Mercury in the 3rd Bhava blesses you with unique bonding with your siblings, neighbors & loved ones.
The natives are mainly flirtatious in character, and they can attract the attention of the opposite sex very quickly. Their partner will have trust issues in their relationship due to their flirty nature after staying in a serious relationship. They do not take their love relationship very seriously and find it difficult to remain loyal to a single partner for a long time. Their flirtatious nature makes them fragile and sometimes disloyal in relationships. These natives shy away from commitment but remain friendly and supportive even after separating from their Lover or romantic partner.
House Mercury posited in a Kundli:-
The retrograde Mercury in the 3rd House may give you problems in speech, dialect, stuttering, and communication; your siblings and loved ones may not be your actual well-wishers. You can have a mischievous nature and will not be trustworthy. You may be deprived of love and have deep hurt and resentment for others, which might reflect in your speech.
The combustion of Mercury in the 3rd House may not let you shine and show your intelligence or creativity to the world. You should improve your studies and learning skill. You may face numerous obstacles and delays in gaining knowledge and success. These natives need help attracting good relationships with their loved ones. You cannot become a successful businessperson and achieve profits at a young age. Traveling will not bring fruitful results for you.
Zodiac sign and Nakshatra influence:-
Mercury in the 3rd House represents skills and ability to communicate through writing, public speaking, journalism, public reports, or as a salesperson. It also means mental intelligence, siblings, close neighbors, relatives, and short-distance travel. Mercury in 3rd House makes you a quick learner and thinker, like an entrepreneur who can handle ten different things simultaneously and communicate all tasks to the team. You can grasp quickly and possess a photographic memory – all of which may help you succeed.
Mercury in the 3rd House can make you a successful writer because writing needs diverse knowledge, and Mercury here gives it to you and the skill or ability to portray your imagination and emotion. It blesses you with excellent communication skills, and you can become a reporter, news anchor, journalist, and blogger writer. You will associate with the professions where you can excel and prosper through your speaking and writing skills.
Natives with Mercury in their 3rd House in Gemini, Aquarius, Virgo, and Sagittarius make them love traveling and will get the opportunity to travel to various places. They will also travel to many foreign places for business or educational purposes. They are the kind of all-rounder person who tries to gain mastery over many things. They have excellent skills in multitasking and might study two different subjects or topics at the same time after their graduation. This tendency might get them into trouble because they won’t be able to learn any one subject in detail and would fail to gain mastery of a single subject.
Impact of Mercury in 3rd House of Birth Chart:-
Mercury in the 3rd House can make these natives excellent salespersons, politicians, litigation lawyers, teachers, journalists, judges, and sports stars. Since Mercury represents writing, teaching, astrology, journey, and communication, placed 3rd Bhava, which is the House of intellectual ability, you can become an excellent lawyer who knows how to tackle any case logically and debate to win the case.
These natives can also become excellent astrologers since they will calculate everything mathematically and apply things logically, proving their point reasonably. These natives will have a photographic memory and remember every nuance of astrology and each Horoscope they encounter or read.
If Mercury is debilitated in the 3rd House, your thinking will be immature. You will act like a child and never grow up, always demanding with your parents. It will also affect your way of speaking, which many people take as an offense.
The 3rd House is the House of courage and self-efforts. Mercury posited in 3rd House enhances your energy and ability to put efforts and multiplies into gain and profits in business. It’s a good placement for a businessperson. You can even succeed in higher studies and education as Mercury in the 3rd House can make you a good teacher and brings the knowledge and the curiosity to know more about many subjects.
Positive effects of Mercury in the 3rd House:-
A positive benefic Mercury in the 3rd House makes you express yourself and communicate easily without exerting much effort. You can impress people by your way of speaking and by being witty and humorous. Your persona will make others comfortable, and they will hear you out every time. You will bond well with your sibling, neighbors, and loved ones. You will apply logical thinking and be successful in your profession.
This position of Mercury impacts natives positively, and they are inclined to become teachers, public speakers, or newsreaders. These natives can learn new things very quickly in a short period, and they also love sharing their knowledge and ideas. They also love to talk and are quite talkative in nature. They will get the opportunity to travel to many different places due to academic reasons. They are very good at multitasking, enjoy learning new things, and want to be more knowledgeable.
Adverse effects of the Mercury in the 3rd House:-
A negative adverse, or malefic Mercury in the 3rd House, bestows or gifts you a logical and analytical mind, which may make you a calculative person who successfully only makes relations for the benefit or monetary profit. You may become self-centered and eccentric and will not listen to anyone’s advice or guidance. You may believe or perceive that you know everything and your logical mind is the solution to all the problems.
You might also hurt and display rude behavior towards your loved ones and co-workers, creating disharmony in your personal and professional life. These natives are dynamic, unorthodox, and versatile, love exploring various subjects simultaneously, and practice many hobbies. Due to their scattered attention and restlessness, they easily get bored from doing one thing, cannot concentrate on a single task, and gain mastery over that skill. They can only focus on a single work for a short time due to their short attention span.
Exaltation and Debilitation of Mercury in the 3rd House:-
Exalted Mercury in Virgo:
The natives with Mercury in their 3rd House in Virgo sign are very open-minded and love to express their minds and talk their hearts out. They have extraordinary imaginative power and utilize it in their career to reach new heights and achieve their ambitions or goals. They are very clever and easily plan and execute their ideas and gain success in life. They are very conscious about everything and have mental alertness to their surroundings. They have excellent skills to become tour guides and succeed in the travel and hotel business. They can work for the government through the tourism industry.
Debilitated Mercury in Pisces:-
The natives with Mercury in their 3rd House in Pisces sign may gain success in their career as an engineer, digital marketing experts, editors, tax and passport department officers, or sales personnel. They may rise, prosper and flourish in their career if they choose their profession as a Blogger, content writer, or Social media expert and succeed in the advertising world, marketing world, publisher, journalist, etc. They may also thrive in press or print media. They can also utilize their excellent writing skills in writing novels which would help them acquire fame and a respectable position in society. Their hardworking nature will get them success in various jobs and make them rise and prosper. Their punctuality and determination pay them off highly, and they achieve great heights in their profession.
Your Ascendant Sign and Mercury in 3rd House:-
- Mercury in the 3rd House of Aries Ascendant makes the native stylish, successful, and wealthy after 31 years. The person will be energetic and passionate, and good-looking.
- Mercury in the 3rd House of Taurus Ascendant may make natives famous through their work or profession. One may become a renowned artist, writer, actor, singer, or celebrity.
- Mercury in the 3rd House of Gemini Ascendant may make one highly educated and intelligent, and they may settle and prosper abroad. The native will be charming and attractive and successful in love matters.
- Mercury in the 3rd House of Cancer Ascendant makes natives healthy, attractive, victorious, successful, and long-lived. Traveling to foreign lands will bring gains.
- Mercury in the 3rd House of Leo Ascendant gives success in the writing, printing, and publishing business. One will be a clever and skilled businessman.
- Mercury in the 3rd House of Virgo Ascendant may make pone wealthy and prosperous after marriage. Fortune may start favoring you from the age of 24.
- Mercury in the 3rd House of Libra Ascendant gives success in foreign lands and trading business. Gains from speculation, litigation, and investments will be there.
- Mercury in the 3rd House of Scorpio Ascendant may make wicked, selfish, clever, and destroyer of family wealth. Arranged marriage will be successful. Fortune may rise after marriage.
- Mercury in the 3rd House of Sagittarius Ascendant may make one popular, domination with various contact networks along with a big social circle. The native will be wealthy but believes in living lavishly.
- Mercury in the 3rd House of Capricorn Ascendant may make you self-employed, successful, and wealthy. Native may become an astrologer or entrepreneur.
- Mercury in the 3rd House of Aquarius Ascendant may make you a successful writer, teacher, professor, actor, comedian, or singer. Some natives may also shine in sports.
- Mercury in the 3rd House of Pisces Ascendant can bring success at an early age. Native may gain fame through media, social media influencing, dancing, singing, or acting. Natives may also settle and prosper in foreign countries.
General Remedies for Mercury in 3rd House:-
- One should also keep parrots to calm Mercury.
- Give food to ants and fish.
- One of the most valuable remedies for Mercury is to feed cows before one sits to eat. One should feed them green grass, spinach, and other green vegetables.
- Feeding soaked green gram to birds also improves weak Mercury in the Horoscope.
- Natives under Mercury’s bad or malefic influence should never disrespect or disregard their sisters or sisters-in-law.
- Remedies for Malefic Mercury in Horoscope:-
- Wear Green clothes with Perfume on Wednesday.
- Give gifts to your maternal aunts, sisters, cousins, and sister-in-law.
- Donate Vegetables and green fruits on Wednesday.
- Keeping good oral hygiene and cleaning your teeth and tongue twice a Day would greatly help.
- Wear or use Budh yantra for promising or beneficial results from Mercury.
- Wear an Emerald gemstone on your little finger to improve planet Mercury’s outcomes.
- Donate Green Daal(lentils) and Green Clothes on Wednesday.
- Worship Lord Vishnu and Lord Ganesha on Wednesday.
- Chant “Ganesh Chalisa” and “Vishnu Shastranam”
- Mercury in 11th House : Meaning, Impact And Remedies
- Mercury in 12th House : Meaning, Impact And Remedies
- Mercury in 10th House : Meaning, Impact And Remedies
- Mercury in 9th House : Meaning, Impact And Remedies