In Vedic Astrology, Cancer Zodiac Sign represents the sign where Planet Moon was located at the time of birth. Moon signs play an important role in understanding an individual. Moon is the natural ruler of the sign Cancer.
Cancer is the fourth sign of the zodiac. It is represented by the symbol crab. The element of this sign is water, which signifies a highly emotional nature. Moon in Cancer makes a person very caring, intuitive, generous and spiritually evolved.
- They are home loving, very fond of family and domestic harmony.
- The sensitive and nurturing nature in them makes friends turn to them in times of need. They will act as a support to many people, both in the family and beyond. They value people and their feelings.
- Being highly receptive, they pick up easily other`s moods, feelings, emotions, both positive and negative. This helps them have the intuition of other people`s issues easily without any difficulty.
- They are even handed and impartial in approach while dealing with people. This ability attracts people to them. They generally manage their day to day life with shrewdness and intuition.
- Cancerians are eloquent in speech with an attractive voice. They can easily enter into conversation with anyone and talk on any subject.
- Those born under this sign love to mix with all sorts of people. Social activity is very important to them.
- They are highly intuitive and imaginative. They seek creative expression of their moods and imagination through cooking, writing and listening to music.
- They are highly sensitive and self protective. They withdraw into their shells when hurt.
- They exhibit complex behavior patterns. They do not share their inner world with the rest. They crave for mental security all their lives.
- Cancerians reflect the qualities of the changing moon with mood swings from high to low. This makes them prone to pessimism and suspicion. Setbacks and failures affect them a lot. They always doubt people`s intentions and check on everything.
- They are extremely introverted and hide their feelings behind a tough exterior. Sometimes their rude behavior shown is to hide their complexes and insecurities.
- They are born worriers. They keep their worries to themselves and do not show their feelings outwardly.
- They find it difficult to let go of their past. They are sometimes self centered, thoughtless and deceitful.
Famous Personalities: Barack Obama, J.K. Rowling, Alexander, the Great, Benito Mussolini, Henry Ford, Ernest Hemingway, George Bernard Shaw.