Types of Yantras and their benefits
Yantras are sacred geometric representation of a deity. The energies of the deity are invoked into the yantra through mantras and strong prayers and give life to it.
Yantras act as a protective shield against all kinds of negative energies and helps attract material prosperity, success, love, power, happiness, relationship, peace, welfare of children, fulfillment of wishes and health. There are different types of yantras to create different benefits. They are categorized accordingly: wealth yantras, yantras for protection, for health, for education, for success in business, for early marriage, for love and attraction, for removal and protection of black magic, evil eyes and negativity, for luck and prosperity, for spiritual advancement.
Yantras for wealth
- Shree yantra - It is said to contain highly powerful divine vibrations and energies totaling upto 2816, which destroys all sorts of negative vibrations and attracts vibrations of abundance, wealth and all benefits. It fulfills all desires of the person and elevates a person both materialistically and spiritually. It surrounds the person with highly charged positive vibrations giving him easy access to richness and affluence.
- Lakshmi yantra - This yantra brings inflow of constant money and richness in the lives of those who worship it. It removes poverty conditions and clears debts.
- Kuber Yantra - This yantra can be placed in business houses for lucrative purposes, to amass wealth through assets and land holdings.
- Shri Bhairava Yantra - This is another powerful yantra for attraction of wealth and prosperity. It also protects from theft, loss and other negative conditions.
Yantras for Health
- Mahamrithyunjay Yantra - It helps to ward off diseases, grant longevity. It gives one the precious gift of health.
Yantra for Education
- Saraswati yantra - This yantra helps students study well by increasing their concentration, focus, memory power and secure high grades.
- Hayagriva yantra - This yantra helps one to do study extraordinarily well and secure high percentages. It gives one good scope for higher learning in prestigious institutions.
Yantra for Marriage
- Swayamvara Parvati yantra - Worship to this yantra would help one attract the right soul mate and marry at the right time.
- Uma Maheshwara yantra - This yantra helps to promote marital harmony between the couple and strengthen bonds between them.
Yantra for Love & Attraction
- Akarshana yantra - This yantra helps in attracting the right suitable partner into one`s life.
Yantra for removal of black magic and evil spells
- Sudarshan yantra - Another powerful yantra to destroy all evil forces and bring in positive ones into one`s life.
- Prathyangira yantra - the yantra for the goddess removes all evil effects caused due to black magic, jealousy, sorcery and evil eyes. Even it helps destroy enemies who create problems.
- Ganesh Yantra - It is a powerful yantra to overcome obstacles in endeavors and grant success.
- Muruga yantra - This yantra helps to overcome the ill effects caused by planet Mars in one`s horoscope and brings in harmony into the life of the native. It also grants success in matters of litigation.
- Navagraha yantra - To remove the unfavorable influences caused by planets and enhance the favorable effects; one should use this yantra for overall benefits.
- Planetary yantras for each planet - They are sun yantra, moon yantra, Rahu yantra, Kethu yantra, Mars yantra, Mercury yantra, Jupiter yantra, Venus yantra, Saturn yantra. If one suffers from any afflictions caused by any planet, then the particular planet yantra should be used as a remedy. Sometimes to increase the favorable influences of a particular planet, then the yantra for that planet should be offered worship.
Conclusion Yantras are spiritual conductors of cosmic energy that should be worshipped on a regular basis. They help to bring about the desired effects in a quicker manner. However, since the cosmos works on the principle of cause and effect, only if karma permits can one enjoy the full destined fruits. Otherwise, one has to work out the due karma stored from the past. However, yantras radiate positive energies that shape one`s thought patterns thereby improving the life for the better and elevating it to another level.