Moon in 8th House : Meaning, Impact And RemediesOctober 27, 2022
Moon in 8th House with Remedies:-
When Moon is posited in the 8th House of the Horoscope, the native is likely to be short-tempered, restless, emotional, stubborn, self-centered, and moody. There are chances that they will incur losses in business. Their natural ability to be strong in different situations may take a backseat several times. They are advised to respect their elders, show faith in the religion, stay away from gambling and invest carefully in business.
Natives may get inclined towards sensuality, extra-marital affair, and extravagant activities in life that may affect their marriage. These natives may often indulge in an occupation where they must depend on others’ resources to fulfill their needs. Psychology, occult, transformation, detective, and research are a few relevant career fields for people having Moon in their 8th House.
House Moon posited in a Kundli:-
8th House represents gains, inheritance, accidents, longevity, health, illnesses, death-like experiences, disgrace, disappointments, and partner’s finance. Moon’s placement in the 8th House indicates that the person is likely to meet their death due to functional issues. Moon represents wealth and reflects that the native may accumulate wealth through legacy. Some unexpected gains are also possible. The person may also enjoy financial gains through marriage or a partner. Moreover, their partner is often supportive. Malefic Moon in the 8th House may also cause gastric troubles, ulcers, mental disorders, and problems in the liver and intestine. One may face risk through marriage and scarcity of wealth at a young age.
The presence of the Moon in the 8th House in the birth chart also indicates that the native is adaptable and flexible to various situations, possesses good psychic abilities, mostly enjoys good health, and commands a strong thinking capacity. Besides, irrespective of their gender, natives of Moon in the 8th House have some positive feminine qualities. Moon in the 8th House makes your intuitive power very strong. It also gives you psychic ability and success in astrology, spirituality, occult science, yoga teaching, etc.
Zodiac sign and nakshatra influence:-
Moon in the 8th House in water signs like Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces indicates that natives may be sensitive to the feelings of others, and these people may become sympathetic and charitable because they may feel the pain of human beings.
Moon in the 8th House may make the native an introvert, bring intuitive power and give psychic abilities. These people are emotional and vulnerable.
Moon in the 8th House in Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius sign indicates that the native may develop some phobia and a fear of public speaking and death. The native may become prone to accidents because of the native’s arrogance, careless and carefree attitude, or risk-taking activities. Native’s love for adventure may become dangerous for their life.
This placement of the Moon in the Taurus or Libra sign gives intuitive and psychic power. Still, it can also make life full of struggle for the natives because of their emotional vulnerability and lack of confidence.
Impact of Moon on 8th House of Birth Chart:-
The presence of the Moon in the 8th House may influence your life’s longevity, and there can be a possibility of an accident or death threat through drowning. Your finances will fluctuate, and your physical intimacy with your spouse will not be constant or stable. The natives with Moon in their 8th House may get separated from their spouse. Besides, they should keep a safe distance from large water bodies such as ponds, rivers, lakes, etc., as there is a higher risk of dying from drowning. On the other hand, the proper placement of the Moon in the 8th House may increase your life span and give you enough willpower to eliminate adversities and crises. Also, you may be getting unexpected gains and wealth from inheritance or other sources.
Positive effects of the Moon in the 8th House:-
Natives with Moon in their 8th House are hardworking, focused, and dedicated to their life goals. They acquire learnings and knowledge from multiple sources. Besides, they can stay calm even in the most challenging situations, which can be a powerful asset for them in their professional and personal life. Also, the natives are loyal, honest, and kind-hearted with others and always stand out against injustice.
Natives with this placement of the Moon are open-minded and have a pool of creative ideas. You may also become a successful writer or director of mystery, thriller, and ghost stories. You can also become a psychologist or psychiatrist and may get success and popularity in foreign lands. Natives with Moon in their 8th House can be a doctor, healers, astrologers, yoga teachers, guides, counselors, spiritual leaders, or caretakers, basically, any career where people would need nourishment and instant healing.
Adverse effects of the Moon in the 8th House:-
The malefic placement of the Moon in the 8th Bhva can give natives emotional trouble and mental restlessness. Native may become extremely sensitive and moody in life. Their stress may often get reflected in their facial expression. In some cases, the willpower of the native is completely drained, which makes them irresistible to any critical situation and often creates conflicts in their marital relationships. Moon in the 8th House gives danger from water, river, and sea. The native should not take part in adventure sports or water sports.
Exaltation and Debilitation of Moon in the 8th House:-
Exalted 8th House Moon in Taurus:-
The presence of the Moon in the 8th House in Taurus sign can cause the mother’s early death or lack of affection from the mother or separation from the mother due to educational priorities and career priorities. However, this position of the Moon in the 8th House indicates some suffering related to the mother. Even she may face some emotional turmoil too. Native may become a well-known spiritual scholar or astronaut in life.
Debilitated 8th House Moon in Scorpio:-
The Moon in the 8th House in Scorpio sign indicates that natives will have advantages and disadvantages in their love life. There will be a struggle in life where you will suffer because of your extreme emotional nature and cheating issues.
Ascendant sign and Moon in 8th House:-
- Moon in the 8th House of Aries Ascendant can have a self-centered attitude and anxiety issues. Native can be restless and frustrated many times in life.
- Moon in the 8th House of Taurus Ascendant gives health problems to mother and mothers-in-law. Your married life will not be very smooth.
- Moon in the 8th House of Gemini Ascendant gives some wealth through inheritance or marriage.
- Moon in the 8th House of Cancer Ascendant gives emotional suffering to the native and native’s mother.
- Moon in the 8th House of Leo Ascendant may give loss of wealth after age 40 or 45. Some people may lose their mothers early in life.
- Moon in the 8th House of Virgo Ascendant gives success in distant land away from the birthplace. Native may succeed in occult, astrology, spirituality, yoga, teaching, and research field.
- Moon in the 8th House of Libra Ascendant causes turmoil in your relationship with your mother. There will be some sourness or distance in your relationship with your mother.
- Moon in the 8th House of Scorpio Ascendant will give gains from your business and your imaginative powers.
- Moon in the 8th House of Sagittarius Ascendant will give you success through your intelligence and luck through your humanitarian and charitable nature.
- Moon in the 8th House of Capricorn Ascendant may make you a noble personality and bring success after many failures, struggles and difficulties.
- Moon in the 8th House of Aquarius Ascendant natives may suffer from gastric troubles and intestinal problems.
- Moon in the 8th House of Pisces Ascendant may give downfall from a high position in life. Your wealth will not be stable, and there will be distress from marriage.
Remedies for Moon in 8th House:-
- Use silver glass for drinking water
- Wear a silver chain on the neck or bracelet.
- Fast on Monday or avoid salty food on Monday during Day time.
- Drink milk or buttermilk or eat yogurt during Day time.
- Avoid consuming Milk or Milk products during the night.
- Wear Pearl as Gemstone on your little finger. Installing peacock feathers in the Home can help to improve the Moon.
- Avoid keeping a big clock in your Home.
- Chant the Moon Beej Mantra. Recite “Om Shram Shreem Shraum Chandraya Namah.” Chant this Mantra daily 108 times to enhance your mental powers.
- Donate milk and white sweets to the poor or homeless on Monday
- Do not waste food and water.
- Do yoga and meditation every Day.
- Worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Gouri or Durga Daily.
- Feed and respect young girls and old ladies
- Eat Coconut and drink Coconut water.
- Worship Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna Daily.
- Installing peacock feathers in the House can help improve Moon’s power.