Moon in 12th House : Meaning, Impact And RemediesOctober 27, 2022
Moon in 12th House with Remedies:-
The natives of Moon in the 12th House are sympathetic, imaginative, spiritual, kind, and animal or nature lovers. So, the natives with Moon in the 12th House blow hot and cold emotions regularly, drawing more attention from the people around them.
Moon in the 12th House in the Horoscope might give you a spiritual teacher or a very spiritual mother, as the mother becomes a critical and chief influential figure in the native’s life. This also offers huge profits from far-off lands. In this 12th House position, the Moon provides lots of hidden talent and powers to the native with a profound & creative mind.
House Moon posited in a Kundli:-
The natives of Moon in the 12th House are sensitive and, by and large, understanding and kind towards others. They may notice even small things and ensure that their near and dear ones are not hurt by any talk emotionally. They expect the same sensitivity from others.
You may have secret enemies who could manipulate and take advantage of you. For you, serving people is the best way to reach liberation. You are supposed to pass on to others what these constant sufferings have taught you. This position is perfect for behind-the-scenes jobs such as a creative playwright who isn’t on stage but is an essential part of the play. You find comfort in jobs that allow little contact with people on the frontline. You like to get involved with the welfare of the downtrodden in society.
Zodiac sign and Nakshatra influence:-
The natives with Moon in their 12th House in Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius sign will have a good and successful career and earn a good amount of money. Natives will have a great time in life with perfect adventurous careers and creativity in life. But there will be an emotional imbalance in life in the native’s personal life, like love life and marriage relations. One needs to be extra careful handling all these things in life.
The 12th House Moon in Cancer, Scorpio, or Pisces sign is commonly found in the Horoscope of nuns, spiritual teachers, guides, philosophers, writers, monks, surgeons, or nurses as it makes the person sympathetic and wise. Such a person may have a life full of restrictions and struggles in their youth. Such a native is also driven towards the occult sciences and study of the mystery. Despite your reluctance, there would be some burden or unpleasant situation that you may have to put up with. There could be a secret that you may have to keep for your safety.
Impact of Moon on 12th House of Birth Chart:-
The emotional and creative Moon enters the 12th House leads to emotional attachment and sensitivity to the ethereal, physical, nature’s beauty and spiritual realms. The natives of the 12th House Moon need regular moments of solitude to recharge, heal, or re-energize themselves. However, this habit can isolate them from the people, and the natives may even be misunderstood. In short, the 12th House does not stand for good things but for secret things and isolated matters in life. However, the benefit Moon can, to some extent, lessen the drawbacks of the natives’ destiny.
The native’s mother may also have the same personality as the native, and she can be a private detached person. The native might have to live away from them for the most part of their life. The native will feel a lack of nourishment and affection from his mother, but they will still be close as time grows.
Positive effects of the Moon in the 12th House:-
Moon in the 12th House in the Birth Chart gives birth to talented fictional writers, imaginative and nature-praising writers, healers, yoga specialists, psychologists, and spiritual personalities. The Moon here gives permanent settlement in foreign lands, far from their Homeland or birthplace.
The native may become a spiritual person who might believe in mysticism and the psychic world with their powerful imagination, making him or her a famous writer or a spiritual leader. The urge for isolation can also make the native a researcher, yoga expert, and travel blogger in isolated exotic places.
Adverse effects of the Moon in the 12th House:-
The natives with Moon in their 12th House are pretty perceptive. They are flooded with emotions that can be hard to define. The natives frequently swing toward the extremes so they cannot discover their emotional needs. The negative outcome can be they may avoid taking any responsibility. They may treat their hypersensitivity as an excuse for their emotional immaturity. They are sensitive to others’ sufferings but may not be emotionally available for help, most of the time, according to the effects of the Moon in the 12th House.
Exaltation and Debilitation of Moon in the 12th House:-
Exalted 12th House Moon in Taurus:-
The placement of the Moon in the 12th Bhava in the Taurus sign indicates emotionality. These natives are attached to the things that do not matter, things that are transitory and temporal. In other words, these natives are likely to be more materialistic. The benefits of the beautiful planet Moon will not get materialize much.
Debilitated 12th House Moon in Scorpio:- Moon in the 12th House in Scorpio sign signifies the inclination and interest of the native towards the occult, astrology, spirituality, and another realm or universe. The native can be a private, calm and introverted personality who wants to escape the reality of life and eventually settle away from their Homeland or birthplace. They might travel and settle in a foreign country or some isolated place.
Ascendant sign and Moon in 12th House:-
- Moon in the 12th House of Aries Ascendant may make one a religious or spiritual guru, philosopher, nature wanderer, travel blogger, and lover of solitude.
- Moon in the 12th House of Taurus Ascendant will make native, wealthy, soft-spoken, and charitable.
- Moon in the 12th House of Gemini Ascendant makes one scholar happy and wealthy in life.
- Moon in the 12th House of Cancer Ascendant brings gains from foreign lands or success and settlement in foreign countries.
- Moon in the 12th House of Leo Ascendant gives success and wealth through investments and speculative activities.
- Moon in the 12th House of Virgo Ascendant brings fruitful long-distance travels but a lot of expenditure. Native may become wealthy after the age of 42 or 44.
- Moon in the 12th House of Libra Ascendant gives agriculture gains. One may inherit parental or uncle’s properties and wealth.
- Moon in the 12th House of Scorpio Ascendant brings favors from foreign lands. Success in trade business is possible and education, employment, and settlement in foreign countries.
- Moon in the 12th House of Sagittarius Ascendant makes one happy and wealthy in their old age.
- Moon in the 12th House of Capricorn Ascendant may bring a spouse from different culture or nationality.
- Moon in the 12th House of Aquarius Ascendant brings victory in court cases and political elections.
- Moon in the 12th House of Pisces Ascendant gives fame in foreign lands. However, your love and married life will bring sorrow.
Remedies for Moon in 12th House:-
- Use silver glass for drinking water
- Wear a silver chain on the neck or bracelet.
- Fast on Monday or avoid salty food on Monday during Day time.
- Drink milk or buttermilk or eat yogurt during Day time.
- Avoid consuming Milk or Milk products during the night.
- Wear Pearl as Gemstone on your little finger. Installing peacock feathers in the Home can help to improve the Moon.
- Avoid keeping a big clock in your Home.
- Chant the Moon Beej Mantra. Recite “Om Shram Shreem Shraum Chandraya Namah.” Chant this Mantra daily 108 times to enhance your mental powers.
- Donate milk and white sweets to the poor or homeless on Monday
- Do not waste food and water.
- Do yoga and meditation every Day.
- Worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Gouri or Durga Daily.
- Feed and respect young girls and old ladies
- Eat Coconut and drink Coconut water.
- Worship Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna Daily.
- Installing peacock feathers in the House can help improve Moon’s power.