Moon in 6th House : Meaning, Impact And RemediesOctober 27, 2022
Moon in 6th House with Remedies:-
The natives with Moon in their 6th House are characterized by an attitude of serving and helping others. They can reorient themselves so that their growth gets linked to helping and rescuing others. You will have difficulty maintaining relations with your family, friends, and life partner. There will be good support from common unknown people and sometimes from foreigners. You may make an excellent career because of your intelligent judgments and knowledge.
But on the other hand, spouses’ and children’s health may give you more hiccups. You and your partner may provide enough time and space for each other to form fun-loving connections. Moreover, you two may go on holiday trips to foreign lands. If you get married after the age of 27, then you may have long-lasting married life with some ups and downs.
House Moon posited in a Kundli:-
The Sixth House relates to service, litigation, sports, rivals, enemies, finance, debts, conflicts, losses, courts, cases, law field, judiciary, police, health, and difficulties. Moon in the 6th House of Horoscope makes the person helpful to their coworkers and employees. Such people have a strong desire to serve others and make themselves earn popularity.
This massive flourish or prosper through giving services and chasing their dreams. It gives them emotional fulfillment. However, they can be pretty moody sometimes, affecting their routine and behavior. If Moon is positively placed in the 6th House, the person is emotionally stable, compassionate, and can heal. An afflicted Moon in the 6th Bhava brings health problems, blood pressure fluctuations, and sugar levels and weakens your immune system.
The workaholic tendencies and feelings of insecurity often take a toll on your health. Moon in the 6th House can also cause digestive troubles due to anxiety and stress. When upset, please do not resort to over-indulgence, as it could affect your digestion.
Zodiac sign and nakshatra influence:-
Moon in the 6th House indicates an entire rollercoaster ride in life for the natives. You will be intelligent, but there will be significant issues in nature. From childhood, these natives tend to be short-tempered and suffer a lot in childhood because of their personality. They hurt themselves by fake expectations in life and cannot achieve them. It is most likely to be overcome in life, but that nature will sometimes come in adult life to trouble them.
Impact of Moon on 6th House of Birth Chart:-
The Moon in the 6th House indicates that these natives may have some ups and downs in their love life. There can be a constant struggle in life where you may suffer because of your extreme and contradicting or fluctuating emotions. But there may be good understanding and loyalty with your love partner. The natives with Moon in their 6th House will have a short-tempered character from childhood, which can harm their growth and progress. The Moon in the 6th House of Horoscope gives tough times and mental or emotional issues to natives. These natives may have a hard time handling their emotions. There can be a constant need for emotional comfort from others. Your stubborn, moody, and agitative nature will also be a negative trait in life for a long time.
Positive effects of the Moon in the 6th House:-
The natives with Moon in their 6th House usually have an emotional, helpful, organized and lead a healthy life.
The natives with Moon in their 6th House require a lot of variety and richness on the job–to be active and engaged to feel contented. Natives with this placement on the Moon go through frequent job changes and always searching for the perfect role or designation. There is an excellent scope for growth if you go into the field of law. So, it is the best option for you to have a successful career. Because of your courage and strength, the field of law is perfect for you. These natives must try for a job rather than run a business.
Adverse effects of the Moon in the 6th House:-
The natives with Moon in their 6th House are susceptible and know well about minor health annoyances or body aches and pains. Because of this sensitivity, some natives of Moon in the 6th House have hypochondriac symptoms. In some cases of Moon in the 6th House, the natives may use health problems as an excuse to escape responsibilities. At their best, however, the natives with Moon in their 6th House will always help and show affection to others in practical ways. These natives help others by solving their problems and bringing improvement in others’ lives.
The married life of people in this House is quite unfavorable. Sometimes because of huge responsibilities, you may go under frustrated, and it can even become the reason for separation. The level of maturity and commitment between you and your spouse is not divided equally, which can create arguments.
Exaltation and Debilitation of Moon in the 6th House:-
Exalted 6th House Moon in Taurus:-
This Moon placement in the Taurus sign in the 6th House may help you find your true love from your school or college days. You may find your partner with similar interests, like traveling and exploring new places. They could be from a wealthy family. After that, you and your partner may form a romantic love life. Individuals with a combination of the Moon and the 6th House will likely find harmony in their marriage lives.
Debilitated 6th House Moon in Scorpio:-
If the Moon gets afflicted, there may be health disturbances and weak immunity. Besides, the natives of Moon in the 6th House love to get absorbed in their work. These workaholic tendencies and feeling of insecurity may affect their health.
Ascendant sign and Moon in 6th House:-
- Moon in the 6th House of Aries Ascendant makes native liberal, charitable, kind, and helpful. Native may suffer from health problems and a lack of peace.
- Moon in the 6th House of Taurus Ascendant gets support and benefits from public service work and common people and attains justice in life. The native might get victory in court cases.
- Moon in the 6th House of Gemini Ascendant may give distance and bitterness in relationships with siblings, cousins, parents, and maternal uncle. Native may become wealthy after the age of 45.
- Moon in the 6th House of Cancer Ascendant gives success in jobs and government or medical services.
- Moon in the 6th House of Leo Ascendant gives success in teaching and the educational profession.
- Moon in the 6th House of Virgo Ascendant may give health issues to the mother and problematic married or family life.
- Moon in the 6th House of Libra Ascendant makes natives succeed in politics or the law- profession. Natives may shine in their careers by defeating their rivals and enemies.
- Moon in the 6th House of Scorpio Ascendant gives success in sports and athletics.
- Moon in the 6th House of Sagittarius Ascendant gives luxury servants and other worldly comforts. However, health issues might ruin the happiness of the native.
- Moon in the 6th House of Capricorn Ascendant brings cheating in romantic or married life. The native might get cheated or deceived by the opposite sex.
- Moon in the 6th House of Aquarius Ascendant brings fear from enemies and water-related ailments.
- Moon in the 6th House of Pisces Ascendant brings struggles with skin or hormone-related issues at a young age.
Remedies for Moon in 6th House:-
- Use silver glass for drinking water
- Wear a silver chain on the neck or bracelet.
- Fast on Monday or avoid salty food on Monday during Day time.
- Drink milk or buttermilk or eat yogurt during Day time.
- Avoid consuming Milk or Milk products during the night.
- Wear Pearl as Gemstone on your little finger. Installing peacock feathers in the Home can help to improve the Moon.
- Avoid keeping a big clock in your Home.
- Chant the Moon Beej Mantra. Recite “Om Shram Shreem Shraum Chandraya Namah.” Chant this Mantra daily 108 times to enhance your mental powers.
- Donate milk and white sweets to the poor or homeless on Monday
- Do not waste food and water.
- Do yoga and meditation every Day.
- Worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Gouri or Durga Daily.
- Feed and respect young girls and old ladies
- Eat Coconut and drink Coconut water.
- Worship Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna Daily.
- Installing peacock feathers in the House can help improve Moon’s power.