Moon in 1st House : Meaning, Impact And RemediesOctober 26, 2022
Moon in 1st House with Remedies:-
Moon in 1st House also increases travel prospects. Native tend to have a lot of variety in experiences. However, these people need to be self-assured and confident. Their desire to be admired and nourished makes them too susceptible to become people pleasers. These natives must try to pursue their careers in a professional line that enables them self-expression. Forming some emotional connection with the people is very important to these people.
House Moon posited in a Kundli:-
If the Moon is posited in the 1st House for a native, it is evident they will be someone who reveals their emotions. This is credited due to Moon’s representation of imagination and feelings. Since the 1st House represents your personality and temperament, Moon in this Bhava makes you emotional and moody. Such natives can sometimes be overly sensitive, unpredictable, and submissive, leading to indecisiveness. They are sometimes too self-conscious and worry about other people’s perceptions. Their personality sometimes remains under the strong influence of their mother. Such people strongly desire to be recognized in society or at a global level.
The 1st House of your birth chart represents temperament and personality. Moon signifies fame, wealth, and love in your life. It indicates silver elements and ornaments. Gemstones representing the Moon are pearls and moonstones. The Moon determines the mental balance of our mind and soul. Hence the Moon plays a crucial part in human being’s life for leading a peaceful life.
Zodiac sign and nakshatra influence:-
If Moon is posited in the 1st House in Aries, Leo, or Sagittarius sign, one tends to become over-emotional, stubborn, and moody. These people are likely to be very dramatic, sensitive, unpredictable, and submissive in nature. These natives are usually also concerned about others’ opinions about them. If Moon is posited in the 1st House in Cancer and Pisces, it gives imaginative prowess, creative thinking, and abstract perspectives about life, beauty, nature, and other things.
One may become successful as an artist, writer, creative producer, travel blogger, nomad nature wanderer, etc. The occurrence of the Moon in the 1st Bhava makes the person an adamant believer in love. The person gets emotionally and physically invested in a relationship very quickly. This nature makes them emotionally suffer and depend on others for their mental and emotional well-being. They might experience cheating in their relationship before marriage.
Impact of Moon on 1st House of Birth Chart:-
Moon in the Ascendant or 1st House makes the person liberal and handsome and gifts them with easy-going nature and immense charm in their personality. The presence or placement of the Moon in the 1st House makes the person a traveller. These natives will always be fond of traveling and exploring the world and new places.
These people may experience the highs and lows of life, especially emotionally. These people may grow their stature and fame constantly with dignity and respect. Also, these natives may become financially stable, prosperous, and satisfied and achieve great heights in their careers.
People with Moon in their 1st House can be highly emotional and easily depend on others to stay happy. Moon governs our mind and peace so that the person will be on a stable ride of his emotional balance. There will be attraction and charm in their personality.
Positive effects of Moon in the 1st House:-
The placement of the Moon in the 1st House of the birth chart brings bliss and fortune, and the person becomes very successful in their career. They are known to make their work environment much happier and more enjoyable at their workplace and enjoy what they do. Promotion, rewards, incentives, and respect are easily achievable with their attitude toward the work.
They are financially prosperous, stable, and mentally happy. These people tend to have multiple sources of income. They do not like taking orders or commands, so they try to work alone for themselves as freelancers or become self-employed. Professions like politics, medicine, sports, and the art industry benefit or favor them because of their nature, personalities, and hobbies. They can make good artists, including painters, lyricists, music directors, etc.
These natives get emotionally attached to their work life, which is why they become successful. These people are not able to differentiate between their professional and personal life.
Adverse effects of the Moon in the 1st House:-
Moon in the 1st House in a Horoscope makes the person a loner, and this position makes a person think very logically. Moon in 1st House in Birth Chart makes the person restless but a good business-minded individual. However, it usually ruins the relationship with their mother if Moon is placed in the enemy or debilitated sign.
Exaltation and Debilitation of Moon in the 1st House:-
Exalted Moon in Taurus:
The natives with Moon in their 1st House in Taurus sign have beautiful, youthful appearances and charming personalities. These natives may enjoy good fortune and easy-going life with their jolly nature.
The natives with Moon in their 1st House act like their spouse’s caretaker. Their partner can be very emotionally balanced, making the relationship emotionally stable. These natives are usually empathetic and compassionate people and like to nurture and care for others.
Debilitated Moon in Scorpio:-
If the Moon is in Scorpio sign in 1st House, it may create financial or emotional fluctuations, and there are sudden ups and downs in the native’s life. The native may be emotionally damaged and misunderstand every situation at some point in their life. Moon in 1st House in Scorpio sign can cause symptoms of depression or bipolarity and diseases related to the heart and chest.
The natives with Moon in their 1st House in Scorpio sign will have their mother as a guide and inspiration, and the native’s mother will drive the native towards the path of success.
Ascendant sign and Moon in 1st House:-
- Moon in the 1st House of Aries Ascendant makes one successful businessman or artist. The native will be prosperous and happy in life.
- Moon in the 1st House of Taurus Ascendant makes one very wealthy, famous passionate, and a favorite of the opposite sex.
- Moon in the 1st House of Gemini Ascendant makes one fond of travel and wandering. It can also make one lifeguard or coach of water sports.
- Moon in the 1st House of Cancer Ascendant may make one wealthy, happy, soft-spoken, and strong but with a delicate physique.
- Moon in the 1st House of Leo Ascendant makes the person pleasure-loving, fraudulent, cowardly, and give a restless mind. One may have to suffer from the loss of a spouse.
- Moon in the 1st House of Virgo Ascendant makes one restless and impatient but successful in life.
- Moon in the 1st House of Libra Ascendant makes one clever, good-looking, wealthy, fortunate, and multi-talented.
- Moon in 1st House of Scorpio Ascendant makes one wealthy, popular and successful, but after going through struggle and transformation in life.
- Moon in the 1st House of Sagittarius Ascendant makes one short-tempered, carefree, frugal but wealthy.
- Moon in the 1st House of Capricorn Ascendant makes one may have a weakness for the opposite sex and be prone to lust, addiction, or extravagant activities. Success in partnership work may earn a lot of wealth.
- Moon in the 1st House of Aquarius Ascendant makes one focus, firm, money-minded, less talkative, energetic, and active.
- Moon in the 1st House of Pisces Ascendant gives success in artistic work or the entertainment business and showbiz world. The native may rise high in fame and stature and will continue to enjoy high status and power after the age of 24 till the last breadth
Remedies for Moon in 1st House:-
- Use silver glass for drinking water
- Wear a silver chain on the neck or bracelet.
- Fast on Monday or avoid salty food on Monday during Day time.
- Drink milk or buttermilk or eat yogurt during Day time.
- Avoid consuming Milk or Milk products during the night.
- Wear Pearl as Gemstone on your little finger. Installing peacock feathers in the Home can help to improve the Moon.
- Avoid keeping a big clock in your Home.
- Chant the Moon Beej Mantra. Recite “Om Shram Shreem Shraum Chandraya Namah.” Chant this Mantra daily 108 times to enhance your mental powers.
- Donate milk and white sweets to the poor or homeless on Monday
- Do not waste food and water.
- Do yoga and meditation every Day.
- Worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Gouri or Durga Daily.
- Feed and respect young girls and old ladies
- Eat Coconut and drink Coconut water.
- Worship Lord Shiva and Lord Krishna Daily.
- Installing peacock feathers in the House can help improve Moon’s power.