Experience the Transformational Energy of Shiva
Vedic Technology to Dissolve Negativity & Enhance Your Inner Strength on Two Surya Pradoshams (13th Moon) – July 17 and July 31, 2016 (IST)
Vedic Technology to Acquire Higher Consciousness during Nataraja Abishekam (Hydration Ritual) – July 10, 2016 (IST)
“This hydration ceremony, called Abhishekam, is a very powerful one because you are making the statue come alive by pouring over it a lot of substances, like milk, yoghurt, ghee (clarified butter), and orange juice. It is a science, not just a superstition where you pour all these things on a statue. Once these statues come alive, you can put your prayers to the statue (which is no longer a statue but a living God) and easily connect with the higher consciousness.” – Dr. Pillai, Founder of AstroVed
Shiva as Nataraja, the Archetype of Higher Consciousness
The divine dance of Shiva as Nataraja is referred to as the “Cosmic Dance of Bliss,” or the Ananda Tandava. Six times a year, the energy of Nataraja becomes active on the Earth plane. It is important to perform Nataraja Abhishekam on these auspicious days to honor and invite this transformational energy of Shiva into our lives.
Significance of Shiva’s Cosmic Dance
The dynamic energy of Nataraja can eradicate old, negative patterns limiting our potential. The gestures of his cosmic dance represent Lord Shiva’s five divine activities:
- The upper hands of Shiva hold the symbols of creation and destruction
- The small drum in the upper right hand signifies the creation or origination of sound
- Fire in the upper left hand symbolizes destruction
- Abhaya mudra (blessing sign) of his second right hand indicates fearlessness and protection from both evil and ignorance for those who do justice and follow righteousness
- The second left hand points towards the raised foot, which is an indication of upliftment and salvation
- Nataraja dancing on a demon symbolizes Shiva’s victory over ignorance
Six Seasons in a Year for Nataraja Abhishekam
Nataraja Abhishekam is performed one time per season in a year- early winter, late winter, early summer, high summer, as well as during the rainy and autumn seasons (six seasons).
According to Vedic texts, a year of six seasons for a human is equivalent to one day for the celestial beings. On the auspicious day of July 10, you can connect with the grace of Lord Nataraja by participating in the Abhishekam, or hydration ritual, to resolve life problems.
Shiva as the Dissolver of Bad Karma
Shiva is the Archetype who removes the bad karma of all people in the world. Pradosham is a special time window where Shiva’s karma-removal energy is at its peak power. Pradosham rituals are a Vedic technology to help you access Shiva’s transformational energy at the right time, using the right rituals that target his blessings and Grace.
The Sun is your soul and your inner strength. Participating in the Pradosham ritual is an opportunity to break free from the negative patterns limiting your soul’s energy. Tap into the energies of Surya, or Sun Pradosham to give a boost to your inner strength on July 17 and July 31 when you can invoke archetype Shiva’s grace to dissolve the negative karmic limitations dimming your brilliance.
Karma Clearing Rituals Combo Package
- Elemental Hydration and Light and Sound Offerings to Nataraja at His Powerspot on July 10, 2016 (IST)
- Group Fire Lab to Shiva at AstroVed Fire Lab and Remedy Center on July 17 and July 31 (IST)
- 11 Sacred Abhishekams (hydration rituals) to Lord Shiva by chanting Laghunyasam Rudra Prasnam and Chamaka Prasnam (Vedic mantras recited to purify the mind, body and soul) at AstroVed Fire Lab and Remedy Center on July 17 and July 31 (IST)
- Bilva Leaf Archana (light and sound ritual) to Lord Shiva by Chanting Rudra Trishati (300 names of Rudra) at AstroVed Fire Lab and Remedy Center on July 17 and July 31 (IST)
- Archana to Shiva at His Powerspot on July 17 and July 31 (IST)
- Archana to Sun at His Powerspot on July 17 and July 31 (IST)
Participate in the Karma clearing rituals combo package. The rituals will be performed on July 10th, 17th and 31st July. The dynamic energy of Nataraja can eradicate old, negative patterns limiting our potential. Propitiating Shiva and Sun during these special days will be very effective to access his pure, boundless energy to bring significant improvements in our lives.
11 Sacred Abhishekams (11 items will be used for hydration ritual) will be performed to Lord Shiva by chanting Laghunyasam Rudra Prasnam and Chamaka Prasnam at the AstroVed fire lab and Remedy Center on Pradosham day. Laghunyasam is the short form of Mahanyasam, which means ‘Great Purification’. It is a set of Vedic mantras recited to purify mind, body and soul before performing Rudra Abhishekam (hydration ritual).
Bilva leaf archanas to Shiva chanting Rudra Trishati (300 names of Rudra) will also be performed on 17th and 31st July (IST). Rudra Trishati Archana is a sound and light ritual performed to Archetype Rudra using the verses from Sri Rudram. It is the only form of Archana to Rudra (Shiva) mentioned in the Vedas. The highlight of this Archana is the 300 Bilva leaf offering to Rudra. The most terrible karma is destroyed when a Bilva leaf is offered to Lord Shiva.
What Will I Receive?
You will receive the sacred grey ash powder and kum-kum (Red Vermillion Powder), which will be blessed in the rituals. Keep this on your meditation altar and wear it on your forehead during meditation or at other times to expand the Divine blessings into your life.
Dr. Pillai explains this:
The ritual is the carbonization of thoughts. Carbon is our information bearing atoms. The carbon residue (ash) given out as Prasad is to be placed on the third eye area of the participants and carries the blessings of the archetypes invoked.
Please Note: Your Prasad will be shipped from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery after the entire set of rituals is performed.