AT END OF GODDESS MONTH AADI
Invoke Supreme Mother Rajarajeswari for Prosperity, Material Abundance, and Fertility
LIVE on Aug. 16, 2020 at 5:30 am PT / 8:30 am ET / 6:00 pm IST
Sign Up By
Goddess Power Time Of Abundance
AstroVed will be performing Bhagavati Seva, a unique and powerful ceremony dedicated to the Supreme Mother Goddess Rajarajeswari that is performed during the start and end of the Goddess month, the Tamil month of Aadi (July 16 – August 16). This special ceremony invokes Goddess Rajarajeswari, the active dynamic principle primarily responsible for all prosperity, and the generator of fertility, purity, and abundance.
Unique Significance of Bhagavati Seva Rituals
The powerful Bhagavati Seva rituals should only be performed by specially trained Nambudiri priests initiated by a Guru (teacher). The divine energy of Goddess Rajarajeswari is invoked in a large lamp placed on an energized hand-drawn diagram of a Padmam (lotus), symbolizing the Universe. The colors of the lotus represent Pancha bhootas, the five elements of nature – earth, water, fire, air and ether (space/the causal plane).
Invoking the Goddess in the lamp placed in the center of the Padmam, or lotus is equivalent to the act of creation as it symbolizes the unification of the five elements. This Bhagavati Seva ritual uses symbols and methodology with deep inner meaning. This ceremony is intended to restore balance in the environment and bring peace within us and the world.
Bhagavati Seva Pacifies Planetary Afflictions
This ancient Vedic ceremony can balance the malefic effects of planets and keep us in harmony with cosmic forces. Bhagavati Seva is a specialized remedy that clears the negative or destabilizing influences of planets such as the Moon, Mars, Venus, and Rahu. Each of these planets has a particular connection to the Goddess’ energy and can be pacified by performing Bhagavati Seva.
The Moon, controller of mind; Mars, the planet of property; Venus, the planet of beauty, and Rahu, the planet of worldly desires, are all ruled by different forms of Goddess energy. Performing Bhagavati Seva Pooja can also enhance the positive aspects of these planets.
- Moon, which is ruled by Goddess Parvati, can impart wisdom, good relationship, and enlightenment
- Bhoomi Devi (Goddess of Earth), Mother of planet Mars can bless you with material comforts and healing
- Venus, ruled by Goddess Lakshmi, can confer beauty, purity, grace, and prosperity
- Rahu, governed by Goddess Durga, can destroy all negativities that are blocking your happiness
Benefits of Grand Bhagavati Seva Pooja
The primordial Vedic ceremony of Bhagavati Seva acts as a cleansing ritual and helps you to be in harmony with cosmic energy. Mother Goddess Rajarajeswari can bestow the following blessings upon you:
- Longevity, health, wealth and happiness
- Material wealth and luxuries
- Nullify malefic effects of planets
- Relief from misery and restore peace and balance
- Fulfill your dream of good progeny
- Overcome obstacles and enjoy success
- Enhanced positivity leading to spiritual upliftment
Bhagavati Seva Pooja on Last Day of Aadi Month
- Bhagavati Seva Pooja (Manifest Abundance and Restore Peace & Balance)
- Raktha Pushpanjali (Flower Offering) at Powerspot on Last Day of Aadi Month
According to the Kerala traditional practice, this special Pooja invokes the divine energy of Goddess Rajarajeswari to invoke her blessings to restore peace and balance in the environment and manifest prosperity, luxury, affluence, and abundance.
What Will I Receive?
You will receive the sacred Kum-Kum (Red Vermillion Powder), which will be blessed in the rituals. Keep this on your meditation altar and wear it on your forehead during meditation or at other times to expand the Divine blessings into your life.
Please Note: Your Prasad will be shipped one week after the entire set of rituals is performed from Chennai, Tamil Nadu. For international shipping, please allow 2 – 4 weeks for delivery.