Why Dhanvantri Yantra?
Lord Dhanvantri is the Vedic Physician; he cures health ailments and protects the wellbeing of his children in this Universe. He encircles you with his positive vibrations which can unchain you from any kind of health disorders.Dhanvantri Yantra is a one stop solution to cure your health problems and to stay in the pink of your health!
Speciality of Dhanvantri Yantra
Lord Dhanvantri is the father of the medical science called Ayurveda; it is believed that the intricacy of Ayurveda has been passed down through generations from the Vedic scriptures. If health ailments are your impediments to achieve success, your prayers to Lord Dhanvantri will heal your health problems. His Yantra contains those radiations that can rejuvenate your body and soul.
The positive vibrations of the Yantra can liberate you from untreatable illnesses and bless you with happiness and peace. Let the energy waves of the Yantra keep you hale, hearty and healthy forever!
Mantra for Dhanvantri Yantra
- Om Namo Bhagavathe Vasudevaya Dhanvantraye
- Amritha Kalasa Hasthaaya Sarvaamaya Vinashanaaya
- Thrilokhya Nathaya Vishnave Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Dhanvantri Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Dhanvantri Yantra immunizes the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who suffer from severe health ailments
- People who yearn to lead a happy and peaceful life
- People who yearn for a positive change to take place in their lives
- People who seek more robust health