What is a Yantra?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation. Yantras are usually made out of copper and consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
Why a Sthri Vasiya Yantra?
Feeling like a failure when it comes to attracting women? Do you feel like you just cannot get a handle on your love life, but you want very much for all of that to change and change FAST?
Attraction from a woman is not your choice. She either feels it for you or she doesn't. And when you don't know how to turn on that attraction with a woman, it can be next to impossible to find a woman to settle down with.
Living and growing together, man and woman achieve balance within. The process is thus complete, and both are one. The “living happily ever after” kind of conclusion becomes possible with spiritual devices such as the Sthri Vasiya Yantra. She “vibes” completely with you; even the unsaid is understood, almost instinctively, with the blessings of the Sthri Vasiya Yantra!
Mantra for Sthri Vasiya Yantra
• Om Maha Yaksyai Mum (name of the person whom you wish to attract; if you do not know the name please chant Patnimey) Vasya Vasya Kuru Kuru Swaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes, if any, will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Sthri Vasiya Yantra
• Place the Yantra facing the East or the North on a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after you have showered.
Sthri Vasiya Yantra completes the lives of:
• People who seek the perfect soulmate.
• Men who want to attract their kind of woman.
• People who are looking for a good relationship with their spouse.
• Men who want to grow with their partner in the knowledge of how you both deal with money, business and possessions, including your respective approaches to material affairs, your combined earning power and your mutual ambitions.
• Couples who seek opportunities and influences in the upcoming years to bless their lives together in beneficial ways.