Why Purusha Vasiya Yantra?
The search for perfectionism can be detrimental when it comes to dating. We all have an image of how the perfect person for us should be; we all want the fairy tale to come true! To find the one person who will complete us “perfectly”. The quest for love and for that Mr. or Ms. Perfect is really a challenge!
Whether you find it hard to get a guy, or you find it difficult to find the right guy, all is not lost. If you are interested in overcoming your shyness and fear about meeting the right kind of guy and getting him to commit without all the usual game playing then read on…
Speciality of Purusha Vasiya Yantra
Everyone wants relationships of some sort with the individuals or groups that they deal with. But then there are challenges in every relationship. Some seek the auspicious pure relationship with God and a Guru leading to Enlightenment - Many women find it hard to meet a guy they can truly connect with. Some women find it difficult to meet guys while others find that attracting men is not the major problem but attracting the right kind of guy is! "Purusha Vasiya Yantra" helps women to attract men and to maintain a good relationship with them.
Mantra for Purusha Vasiya Yantra
How to Use the Purusha Vasiya Yantra ?
- Om Maha Yaksyai Mum (name of person whom you wish to attract; if you do not know the name then please chant Purushamey) Vasya Vasya Kuru Kuru Swaha
- (The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Purusha Vasiya Yantra adds color to the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who seek the perfect soul mate
- Women who want to attract their kind of guy
- People who are looking forward for a good relationship with their spouse
- Women who wish to have a cordial relationship with their partner
- Women who want to know on how the two of you relate to each other and to the other people, including your respective levels of adaptability and sociability
- Those who yearn to know how the two of you get along emotionally and sexually, including your respective levels of sensitivity, compassion, communicativeness and outward affection