What is a Yantra?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation. Yantras are usually made out of copper and consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
Why a Sudarshana Yantra?
The powerful radiations of the Yantra come to your rescue when you stumble amidst problems and perils. The mighty weapon – the brilliant Chakra of Lord Vishnu - enlivens you when your spirits wane.
Conquer your enemies now! Break the clutches of all unexplained sufferings and worries. The supreme guard, Lord Vishnu, encircles you with energetic vibrations that can relieve you from mental stress, fear, health ailments and other obstacles.
Specialty of Sudarshana Yantra
The “Sudarshana Chakra” possesses healing characteristics. The energized patterns on the Yantra can help you heal your health afflictions, destroy enmity and relieve mental trauma. Lord Sudarshana liberates you from your sins and helps you attain salvation.
His Yantra acts as a divine shield against all the evil eye castings and negative forces. It embeds the seeds of confidence in you to achieve triumph in all spheres of your life!
Mantra for Sudarshana Yantra
Om Sudharshanaya Vidmahey
Maha Jwalaya Dhi Mahi
Tanno Chakra Prachodayat
(The specified Mantras are to be recited 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes, if any, will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Sudarshana Yantra
• Place the Yantra facing the East or the North on a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after you have showered.
The Sudarshana Yantra rebuilds the lives of:
• People who suffer from severe health ailments
• People who struggle to win over their enemies
• People who desire to attain salvation
• People who yearn for a hitch-free life
• People who want immediate relief from negativity
• People who need protection from the ill wishes of others
• People who seek to grow in purity