What is a Yantra?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation. Yantras are usually made out of copper and consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
Why a Ganesha Yantra?
The Ganesha Yantra is a sacred energy device that infuses within you the power to focus and accomplish your goals. The radiations from the Yantra will enhance your positive spirits and stimulate your confidence level to succeed in all your efforts.
Ganesha is the fundamental God of wisdom who removes all the obstacles that stand in your way of success. Obstacles are things we do not foresee and thus cannot plan for. Offering prayers to Lord Ganesha to remove obstacles before undertaking any task is a customary practice that helps to ensure a project moves forward successfully. To remove obstacles and negative forces that prevent your spiritual and material progress, this Yantra can come in handy.
If you are planning to undertake your own business or if you are stepping into a new phase of life, the Ganesha Yantra can be your best solution to avoiding impediments that might block your way to success.
Mantra for Ganesha Yantra
Om Gum Ganapathaye Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes, if any, will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Ganesha Yantra
• Place the Yantra facing the East or the North on a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after you have showered.
The Ganesha Yantra can add glory to the lives of:
• People who want their projects to go smoothly.
• People who want to live a problem-free life.
• Business owners who yearn to flourish in their trade.
• Students who want to score well in examinations.
• Couples who seek a trouble-free and happy relationship.
• People who wish for a successful journey through their lives.