What is a Yantra?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation. Yantras are usually made out of copper and consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
Why a Sri Krishna Yantra?
Your life becomes easier when you captivate people around you. When you are magnetized with attraction, they yearn to help you and even go out of their way before you could even ask! Sri Krishna can equip you with the best skills to attract people and improve your status in society.
With the Sri Krishna Yantra, develop a strong circle of magnetism that pulls people toward you. Your charm, communication and other relationship skills play a vital role in determining the kind of people you attract.
Sri Krishna is a divine magnetic personality, and the incarnation of Lord Vishnu. His Yantra can invigorate you with the power and energy to be distinctive, create an allure for you, and help you to always be the center of attraction at a gathering.
The power lines engraved on the Yantra can gift you with the magic of inner attracting power that can keep you ahead of everyone and everything. Get the blessings of Sri Krishna and establish a unique position for yourself in society.
Mantra for Sri Krishna Yantra
• Om Kleem Krishnaya Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes, if any, will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Sri Krishna Yantra
• Place the Yantra facing the East or the North on a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after you have showered.
Sri Krishna Yantra can heal the lives of:
• People who wish to develop their communication and other interaction skills.
• Professionals who yearn to attract favorable people for their ventures via a magnetized personality and other skill sets.
• Men and women who desire to attract the opposite gender toward them.
• People who want to establish a unique position in society.
• People who wish to have greater ease with manifesting results in the physical world.