Why Lakshmi Narayana Yantra?
How would life seem to you if you are the master of all riches, standing unbeatable in all your endeavors? It is an easy affair to accomplish if Lord Vishnu invigorates your power and Goddess Lakshmi showers riches on you forever! Lakshmi Narayana Yantra will doubly energize you with the power of Vishnu and Lakshmi, as well.
Speciality of Lakshmi Narayana Yantra
Your life will be a heaven on earth when you are power packed with the grace of Lord Vishnu and Goddess Lakshmi. Lord Vishnu’s energy will protect you against all the dangers and gift you with courage, confidence and success; Goddess Lakshmi’s energy will encircle you with positivity and bless you with wealth, happiness, money gains and luxuries.
The geometric patterns engraved on the Yantra will invite the God and Goddess to your home; the radiations of the Yantra will rejuvenate your body and soul. It will magnetize all the best things of life towards you. Cherish the best side of life forever!
Mantra for Lakshmi Narayana Yantra
How to Use the Lakshmi Narayana Yantra ?
- Om Shreem Sri Lakshmi Narayana Devaya Namaha
- (The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Lakshmi Narayana Yantra energizes the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- Persons who seek elegant results
- Business holders who yearn to establish their power
- People who struggle to achieve success in their efforts
- People who desire to accumulate wealth and luxuries
- People who aspire to stand unbeatable in life
- People who desire to master prosperity consciousness