What is a Yantra?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation. Yantras are usually made out of copper and consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
Why a Kalabhairava Yantra?
Are you finding it difficult to balance your time? Your efforts and initiatives to complete your assignments on time might go in vain, but not when the Kalabhairava Yantra finds its place in your living space. If multitasking is the order of the day, the Kalabhairava Yantra can help you sharpen your time management skills and bless you with success!
Kalabhairava is the Lord of Time who can bless you with effective time management skills, as well as relieve you from debts. When you owe volumes of debts and struggle to balance your time, seek the divine help of Kalabhairava. Offering your sincere prayers to his Yantra can nullify your debts and amplify your sources of income.
The Yantra emits powerful vibrations that can gift you with the skill of handling time efficiently. With the Yantra of Kalabhairava. master the art of multitasking and stay ahead of time!
Mantras for Kalabhairava Yantra
Swarnat Vijaya Vidmahe
Sula Hastaya Dhimahi
Tanno Kala Bhairavaya Prachodayat
(The specified Mantras are to be recited 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes, if any, will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Kalabhairava Yantra
• Place the Yantra facing the East or the North on a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after you have showered.
The Kalabhairava Yantra can rebuild the lives of:
• People who yearn to sharpen their time management skills.
• People who desire a debt-free life.
• Business owners who suffer from debts.
• Professionals who need to multitask efficiently.
• People who desire to become financially sound.
• People who understand time is money and wish to never waste time or money.