Speciality of Hayagriva Yantra
Your efforts become complete when you invest your brainpower and hard work, yet, it will lead to success only when you seek the divine power. Lord Hayagriva will sharpen your skill sets and gift you with quick presence of mind. His Yantra will pass on its radiations to stimulate your logical reasoning and analytical skills. The energy radiations will enhance your power of thinking and correctly interpreting things. Solving jigsaw puzzles and trigonometry problems will become a child’s play to you on acquiring this Yantra let alone dealing with larger mental challenges!
This Yantra will communicate your knowledge needs to Hayagriva and in turn encircle you with positive energy releases strengthening your brain power.
Mantra for Hayagriva Yantra
- Om Vagishwaraye Vidmahe
- Hayagrivaye Dhimahi
- Tanno Hayagrivah Prachodayat
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Hayagriva Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Hayagriva Yantra uplifts the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who want to expand their boundaries of knowledge and wisdom
- People who aspire to achieve higher standards in their education
- Students who crave to score well in examinations
- Professionals and people who yearn to sharpen their logical reasoning and analytical skills
- Teachers who wish to deepen their talents in educating others
- People who need to tap the ideas of the future right now for solving contemporary issues