Speciality of Dattatriya Yantra
The Yantra unchains you even from the worst effects of evil eye casting; it will generate tremendous amount of positive energy which would overpower the negative forces acting upon your life. Dattatriya’s power will also gift you with Guru’s blessings that will fly you to the pinnacle of success.
Your dedicated prayers to this Yantra will keep you going smoothly and save you from the trap of evil forces. Possess the Yantra to be the reflection of positive power.
Mantra for Dattatriya Yantra
Om Dram Dattatriya Siva Baba Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Dattatriya Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Dattatriya Yantra rejuvenates the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who suffer from evil eye casting
- People who yearn to succeed in all the spheres of life
- People who are influenced by negative forces
- People who wish protection from ill wishes
- People who need relief from overwhelming problems
- People who wish to grow in a more positive direction
- People who want to become stronger so as to help others