What is a Yantra?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation. Yantras are usually made out of copper and consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
Why a Hanuman Yantra?
Lord Hanuman, the Guardian Deity, can guard you against all dangers, and strengthen you with courage and knowledge. His unflinching energy will power up your life and stimulate your inner spirits. Hanuman will protect you from the malefic effects of Saturn, if Saturn is unstably placed in your Birth Chart.
The Hanuman Yantra can relieve you of incurable illnesses and laziness, and bless you with longevity, courage, productivity and effective communication skills.
The energy release from the Yantra can strengthen your immune system to fight against health disorders and bless you with a long life. Your dedicated prayers to the Yantra can help you become more courageous and confident. Shield yourself against the dangers of life!
Mantras for Hanuman Yantra
Om Reeng Hreem Markenday Markendaiya Hanumanpiya Namaha
Alternatively, this mantra can be used instead:
Om Anjaneyaya Vidmahe
Tanno Hanuman Prachodayat
(The specified Mantras are to be recited 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes, if any, will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Hanuman Yantra
• Place the Yantra facing the East or the North on a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after you have showered.
The Hanuman Yantra can improve the lives of:
• People who fear their enemies.
• People who struggle to achieve success in their endeavors.
• People who suffer from severe health ailments.
• People who yearn for a hitch-free life.
• People who desire to acquire courage and confidence.
• People who need to reverse negative energies from Saturn.
• People who seek to turn around impossible situations.