Why Maha Vishnu Yantra?
Draw the circle of protection around you — seek the blessings of Lord Vishnu to flourish, maintain good health and achieve success in all your endeavors. The Yantra will bless you with a winning personal and professional life as well. It will encourage your efforts and amplify the happy elements of your life. Let Maha Vishnu encircle you with happiness, peace and success in your life!
Speciality of Maha Vishnu Yantra
Maha Vishnu is the protector of this Universe; he guards all the living beings on this earth plane. When you worship him, you will be gifted with long life, prosperity, peace, happiness and success. Impediments will no longer stand on your way of achievements. His Yantra is energized with his power to rejuvenate your spirits and self confidence.
Offering your sincere prayers to his Yantra will pave way for success in all the spheres of your life. In a nutshell, you will always lie on the best side of life via accessing the positive energy of Maha Vishnu Yantra.
Mantra for Maha Vishnu Yantra
- Narayanaya Vidhmahe
- Vasudevaya Dhimahi
- Tanno Vishnu Prachodayat
- Alternatively, this mantra can be used instead:
- Om Namo Narayanaya Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Maha Vishnu Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Maha Vishnu Yantra enhances the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who suffer from health ailments
- People who struggle to achieve success in their efforts
- People who desire to accumulate wealth
- People who yearn for a hitch free life
- Persons who wish an outrageous life
- People who wish abundance on the material plane