Why Pratyangira Devi Yantra?
Come out of the ill spell and breathe the fresh air of positivity! Keep your doors wide open to invite good spirits inside — Pratyangira Devi Yantra unlocks your door to welcome happiness!
It curbs the effects of the hostile elements that act upon your life. It will encircle you with the power of Goddess Pratyangira Devi to negate all the evil forces influencing your life.
Speciality of Pratyangira Devi Yantra
Goddess Pratyangira Devi is the protector against evil forces; she will bless you with pure thoughts and a hassle free life. When negative forces invade your life, Pratyangira Devi will come to your rescue. Your sincere prayers to her Yantra will mark the dawn of positivity and happiness in your life.
The waves of energy from the Yantra will shield you against black magic, evil eye casting and all other negative forces that hamper your peace.
Mantra for Pratyangira Devi Yantra
- Aparajithaayai Vidhmahe,
- Chathru Nisuulinyai Cha Dheemahi
- Tanno Pratyangira Prachodhayat
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Pratyangira Devi Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Pratyangira Devi Yantra rejuvenates the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who suffer from evil eye casting, black magic and negative forces
- People who struggle with negativity in their lives
- Those who face hitches in all their endeavors
- People who yearn for material comforts
- People who are challenged with nightmares and depression