Why Sun Yantra?
Awaken the leader in you! Think out of the box. When you are meek with your actions or when others dictate terms to you, the Sun can be at your ally to turn this around! Brighten up your positive side with the rays of the Sun to live your best. You are THE performer when the Sun shines at you. The Sun Yantra refills your energy molecules to lead the show. Let the overflowing life energy fly you high to the pinnacle of success!
Speciality of Sun Yantra
The Sun is the leader of all the celestial bodies, and a source of power and essential for all life. Similarly, his influence in your Birth Chart plays a major role in determining your career growth, mental strength and success. When the Sun is exalted in his position, you will be a high spirited team player, a leader in your sphere and a charismatic personality! If you stumble in some of these characteristics, it means the Sun is subdued in your Birth Chart.
The radiations of the Sun Yantra empower you with leadership, brilliance and executive power. It fills up your vacuum with its triggering energy and positivity. The energized Yantra is the carrier of your prayers to the Sun God. He in turn will stimulate your dynamism to assault all the impediments that stand in the way of your success. Hardships you undergo on your work front, severe health ailments, and mental stress will no longer be a threat to you, when the Sun Yantra is at your side! You will be energized to live a more brilliant and powerful life.
Mantra for Sun Yantra
How to Use the Sun Yantra ?
- Om Suryaya Namaha
- (The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Sun Yantra empowers the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who strive hard for progress in their career
- People who struggle to win over their enemies
- People who suffer from health ailments
- People who wish to develop their leadership skills
- People who want to grow in illumination and enlightenment
- People who yearn for a more sunny, cheerful disposition
- People who desire to become universal in tolerance of others
- People who wish to be flooded with healthy life energy
- People who work in government and wish to serve without corruption
- People who need to develop power and use it wisely