Why Moon Yantra?
Let the moonlight soothe your mind and emotions! Your mental confusion or emotional slips may be a reason for downfall in your life. Your Moon takes charge over your mental and emotional balance. A disturbance in your mental or emotional life can result from a weak placement of Moon in your Birth Chart. The Moon Yantra is the solvent that can dissolve those disturbances in your life!
Speciality of Moon Yantra
The Moon is a feminine vibration and is associated with receptivity, love, intuition, motherhood and the ability to be nurturing. A weak Moon leads to problems related to water (or bodily fluids), mental and emotional problems such as frequent depressive attacks, over-sensitivity or volatile emotions. When you are emotionally drained, you run out of confidence and courage to face even the slightest change in your life. On behalf of you, the Moon Yantra communicates your mental state and emotions to Lord Chandra. He will soothe you with his blessings adding the element of peace to your life.
Mantra for Moon Yantra
Om Chandraya Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Moon Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Moon Yantra soothes the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who are caught up in the waves of depression
- People who struggle to balance their emotions
- People who strive to heal the strain in relationships
- People who wish for a peaceful life
- People who have difficult relationship with mother or mother-figure
- People who seek to increase intuition
- People who wish to improve their access to feminine energies within themselves