Why Mercury Yantra?
Your intelligence is an unpolished diamond. Explore it to the fullest and stand matchless amongst others. Let your verbal skills unleash the powerful YOU! Here is the Mercury Yantra that can sharpen your intelligence, stimulate your knowledge thirst, quicken your wit and improve your communication skills.
The Yantra will sow the seeds of progress in the fertile land of your life!
Speciality of Mercury Yantra
Mercury takes charge of your Intelligence Quotient, presence of mind, application of common sense and your communication skills. A positive connection to Mercury brings a good education, a flair for communication and creative skills. Your quick witted and rational qualities are attributed to the strongly placed Mercury of your Birth Chart! But a negatively placed Mercury can hinder you at education and career, baffle you at decisions and can even prove to be a threat to your memory skills. Mercury also is important for business skills, for success with computers and electronics as well as essential for a good sense of humor.
Offering your dedicated prayers to this Yantra will improve your learning abilities, help you be more creative and increase your multitasking skills. Its positive vibrations can protect pregnant women against miscarriage and ensure safe delivery of the baby. The Yantra is a one stop solution to all your academic and career related problems.
Mantra for Mercury Yantra
How to Use the Mercury Yantra ?
- Om Budhaya Namaha
- (The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Mercury Yantra revitalizes the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who wish to expand their creative and multitasking skills
- People who yearn for a trouble- free career
- People who hold high aspirations in life
- People who desire to sharpen their intelligence
- People who wish to improve their sense of humor and wit
- People who want better relationship with computers and electronics
- People who long for better business skills
- People who need a better friendship with mathematics
- Parents who seek a safe pregnancy and easy delivery of baby