What is a Yantra?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation. Yantras are usually made out of copper and consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
Why a Jupiter Yantra?
Harness the boundless divine energy to generate positivity in and all around you. When you awaken the spirits of divinity in you, you will sense heavenly harmony creeping into both your mind and soul. This is a continuous process in which the harmony enhances your thinking power and, in turn, you leave a dynamic impact on your living space.
In this process, the Jupiter Yantra is your mediator. The Yantra is the depository of bouncing radiations that can elevate your spiritual and religious faith. These radiations can transform your uncomfortable job into a peaceful, blissful and satisfying career for you by opening doorways to higher learning.
Your capacity for knowledge depends on how strong Jupiter is in your Natal Chart. He rules your spiritual interests, knowledge, ego and temperament. If he is negatively placed in your chart, Jupiter causes you to lag behind in these characteristics. To curb the malefic effects of Jupiter, this Yantra can be handy for you. It amplifies your thirst for knowledge and brings about positive results in all your endeavors.
Mantra for Jupiter Yantra
Om Gurave Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes, if any, will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Jupiter Yantra
• Place the Yantra facing the East or the North on a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after you have showered.
The Jupiter Yantra enhances the lives of:
• People who wish to stimulate their religious interests.
• People who yearn to expand their knowledge.
• People who strive for success in their sphere of life.
• People who suffer from the ill effects of Jupiter in their Birth Chart.
• People who wish to improve their relationships with their spiritual benefactors.
• People who wish to give good service as mentors to others.