Why Mars Yantra?
Your energy mass needs a stimulant to keep you going! Your energy levels are the blend of physical and spiritual energy. While there are several methods to attain physical energy, here is a unique source of spiritual energy that can rejuvenate your spirits to cope with this mundane life! Mars Yantra is a divine energy tool that balances your energy levels and inner strength.
If you are entangled in debts or if you falter in developing your skills, Mars Yantra can be your knight in shining armor!
Speciality of Mars Yantra
The planet Mars rules your willpower, your attitudes and the level of your amicability. If your Mars is strongly placed, you will maintain cordial relations with people around and will turn out to be a distinctive personality. A happy and hitch free married life can be attributed to the strong Mars of yours! A weak Mars will make you prone to quick temper and aggressiveness. Your mood levels will be highly erratic with the negative placement of Mars.
The Mars Yantra is the perfect device to soothe the ill placed Mars of your Birth Chart. It will equip you with its powerful radiations that can unknot your financial problems, relationship problems and anger attacks.
Mantra for Mars Yantra
How to Use the Mars Yantra ?
- Om Mangalaya Namaha
- (The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Mars Yantra refreshes the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who are short fused by nature
- People who struggle to come out of their debts
- People who strive hard to improve their go getting skills
- People who wish for a hitch free life
- People who need to focus their willpower
- People who seek to improve their courage and ability to take risks
- People who desire greater vitality and strength