Why Sri Chakra Yantra?
Sri Chakra Yantra or the Sri Yantra is your magical wand to invoke all the riches. Let your life be the synonym of prosperity! Goddess Tripura Sundari adds enchantment, prosperity and happiness to your life. The energized radiations from the Yantra stimulate your thirst to acquire money, material comforts and wealth. It lays a luck strewn path for your success!
Speciality of Sri Chakra Yantra
The nine interlocked triangles in the Yantra surround and radiate out from the bindu point (the seed center), the junction point between the physical universe and its source. This powerful geometric pattern is an avenue for you to access the Goddess of wealth. She energizes you with the waves of divine energy that accumulate money and other material comforts for you.
Your sincere prayers to her Yantra will fulfill every desire of yours, and you will be completely power packed to stand out in a crowd!
Mantra for Sri Chakra Yantra
- Om Sri Raja Rajeshwariyai Namaha
- Alternatively, this mantra can be used instead:
- Om Aim Kleem Shreem Hreem Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Sri Chakra Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Sri Chakra Yantra stimulates the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who strive hard to overcome their financial crunches
- Business holders who yearn to expand their profits
- People who are held back by misfortunes
- People who wish for a trouble-free and successful journey through their lives
- People who want to activate the Goddess energy thoroughly in their lives
- People who seek increased receptivity and devotion
- People who wish to experience joyous prosperity and beauty and truth