Why Shyamala Saraswathi Yantra?
Knowledge is your power; you strive hard to enhance your knowledge through your academic pursuits and vocational education. Goddess Saraswati is the chief of Education and Knowledge; she is also worshipped in the names of Shyamala, Sharadha, Bharathi and so on. Her power when coupled with your hard work will bring about success in your examinations and tests. She will sharpen your skill sets and empower you with knowledge.
Shyamala Saraswati Yantra contains those geometric patterns that will energize you with the positive energy of the Goddess. It will equip you with both the physical and mental strength to work hard for your academic success.
Speciality of Shyamala Saraswathi Yantra
Your academic accomplishments play a vital role in determining your career growth and development. Logical reasoning, analytical skills and problem solving techniques are some of the widely required skill sets to stand distinct in today's competitive world. You require a special power to sharpen these skill sets for being an outstanding performer. Shyamala Saraswati Yantra will procure the power of Saraswati to stimulate your knowledge and intelligence.
The energy release from the Yantra will stir your knowledge and gift you with the power of concentration and thinking. With this Yantra at your side, academic achievements will no longer be a difficult task to you.
Mantra for Shyamala Saraswathi Yantra
How to Use the Shyamala Saraswathi Yantra ?
- Om Rajarajeshwari Shyamala Saraswati Namaha
- (The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Shyamala Saraswati Yantra uplifts the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who want to expand their boundaries of knowledge
- People who aspire to achieve higher standards in their education
- Students who crave to score well in examinations
- Professionals and people who yearn to outshine their fellow beings
- People who desire superior accomplishment in their field
- People who wish to excel
- People who want to be outstanding performers