What is a Yantra?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation. Yantras are usually made out of copper and consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
Why a Saraswathi Yantra?
Goddess Saraswati is the Chief of Education, Knowledge and Creativity. She can unearth the finest qualities in you and sharpen your skill sets. The Saraswati yantra is energized with geometric patterns that can empower you with the Positive Energy of Saraswati. This positivity can gift you with knowledge, mental power and innovative thinking.
Wisdom is the essence of life. Attaining wisdom is a never-ending process, and it cannot be complete without the guidance of divine power. Saraswati is the Mother of wisdom and imagination. She stimulates your thirst for knowledge and quenches it with wisdom, too. Your sincere prayers to the Saraswati Yantra can guide you to experience the creative side of your life.
Mantra for Saraswathi Yantra
Om Vagdevi Cha Vid Mahe
Brahma Patneecha Dhi Mahi
Tanno Varni Prachodayat
Alternatively, this mantra can be used instead: Om Aim Saraswatiyei Namah
(The specified Mantra is to be recited 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes, if any, will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Saraswathi Yantra
• Place the Yantra facing the East or the North on a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after you have showered.
The Saraswati Yantra uplifts the lives of:
• People who want to expand their boundaries of knowledge and wisdom
• People who aspire to achieve higher standards in their education
• Students who want to score well in examinations
• Professionals and people who yearn to sharpen their creative skills
• People who need to perfect their artistic abilities
• People who seek to succeed in technical or scientific fields
• People who want knowledge of the future right here and now