Why Parvati Yantra?
Happiness, peace and success will always be important needs of your life -- you may require a dynamic force behind you to achieve these elements in your life. Parvati is the Shakti who empowers you with positive energy to fulfill your responsibilities on the earth plane. She is the divine feminine energy who acts behind the entire Universe. When Shakti finds her abode in your place, you will be gifted with everlasting inner peace, positivity, happiness, health, wealth and prosperity!
The power waves of Parvati Yantra will gear up your life with positive vibrations which will fetch you with success in all your endeavors.
Speciality of Parvati Yantra
In this competitive world, you will be able to succeed only when you are provided with the best opportunities to prove your caliber. You will definitely need divine help to attract opportunities and to make the best use of them. If you seek the blessings of Parvati, you will be energized with positive energy to attract opportunities and also be gifted with good health, wealth and prosperity forever.
The powerful radiations of the Yantra will equip you with dynamism which will drive you towards the zenith of victory; it will assault the impediments that stand in your way of accomplishments. Recharge your energy molecules with the radiations of Parvati Yantra and stand unbeatable in the crowd!
Mantra for Parvati Yantra
How to Use the Parvati Yantra ?
- Om Kleem Parvatiyei Namaha
- (The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Parvati Yantra revitalizes the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who yearn for best opportunities to prove their caliber
- People who desire a problem-free and peaceful life
- People who wish to stay away from health problems
- People who crave to fulfill their material desires
- People who seek the discipline to do spiritual practices necessary for enlightenment
- People who wish to attract an upgrade in all areas of life
- People who want to attract a better circle of friends