Speciality of Lakshmi Kubera Yantra
Kubera, the Banker in Heaven, and Lakshmi, the Goddess of riches, will doubly energize you with their powers and energy. You will be invigorated with their divine energy which will drive you to the peak of success and happiness. Retain the God and the Goddess at your place forever by possessing the Lakshmi Kubera Yantra!
The powerful radiations of the Yantra will bring about positivity and magnetize all manner of riches towards you. The geometric patterns on the Yantra will amplify your sources of income, and you can receive monetary gains from unexpected sources as well. You will enjoy a stabilized financial position, and there will be no room for financial crunches at all. Fulfilling your material desires will no longer be a challenging task to accomplish when you own the Lakshmi Kubera Yantra!
Mantra for Lakshmi Kubera Yantra
Om Shreem Lakshmi Kuberaya Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Lakshmi Kubera Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Lakshmi Kubera Yantra glorifies the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- Business holders who yearn to flourish in their trade
- People who struggle to regain their lost wealth
- People who desire to acquire material comforts
- People who strive to improve their life style
- Professionals who crave to amplify their sources of income
- People who wish to increase beauty and positive cash flow in their lives