What is a Yantra?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation. Yantras are usually made out of copper and consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
Why a Gayatri Yantra?
The Goddess Gayatri has five heads: four depicting the four Vedas and one depicting the Almighty of the Universe. Her Yantra is a sign of auspiciousness and upon praying regularly, you can be blessed with good health, wealth, prosperity and peace.
The golden grace of the Sun comes through this Goddess. Brighten up your inner life with a more cheerful, sunny outlook and truly walk a pathway to enlightenment.
Goddess Gayatri has the power to fulfill your spiritual aspirations and bless you with a hassle-free life. She can also illuminate you with healthy new thoughts. The positive power of the Gayatri Yantra can liberate you from negative spirits and bad dreams. It can help you strike a balance between your spiritual and material desires to live a harmonious life full of happiness, peace and prosperity!
Mantras for Gayatri Yantra
Om Bhur Bhuvah Swaha
Tat Savitur Varenyam
Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi
Dhiyo Yo Nah Prachodayat
(The specified Mantras are to be recited 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes, if any, will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Gayatri Yantra
• Place the Yantra facing the East or the North on a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after you have showered.
The Gayatri Yantra can rejuvenate the lives of:
• People who yearn to fulfill their spiritual aspirations
• People who desire a problem-free and peaceful life.
• People who are influenced by negative forces.
• People who want to attain success in their endeavors.
• People who wish to shine with cheerful energy.