What is a Yantra?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation. Yantras are usually made out of copper and consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness.
Why a Durga Yantra?
Be the personification of courage and victory by seeking the blessings of Goddess Durga! She is the empowerment of divine energy who nourishes your body, mind and soul. She is a savior for women as well as a protective refuge for men. Her power rays can increase your courage to achieve victory against enemies. The energy release of the Yantra can quash the efforts of your enemies and bring your own skills to the limelight!
Encircle yourself with the positive radiations of Durga and win over your rivals; her unflinching energy assaults all the impediments on your way to success. Your struggles and sufferings can come to an end by prayers to Durga. She destroys all negativity that is blocking joy.
The radiations of this Yantra can rebuild your morale and equip you with the qualities that can drive you toward the pinnacle of success. Fulfill every desire you have with the unfaltering energy of the Durga Yantra!
Mantra for Durga Yantra
Katyayanaya Vidh Mahe
Kanya Kumari Dhi Mahi
Tanno Durgi Prachodayat
(The specified Mantra is to be recited 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes, if any, will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Durga Yantra
• Place the Yantra facing the East or the North on a clean and sacred altar.
• Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
• Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
• Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
• Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
• Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after you have showered.
The Durga Yantra can revitalize the lives of:
• People who are troubled by their enemies.
• People who lack confidence and courage to face their future.
• People who desire to acquire material comforts.
• People who struggle to establish their talents.
• People who seek relief from depression or despair.
• People who have given up hope.