Why Bala Tripura Sundari Yantra?
Goddess Tripura is the ultimate, primordial Shakti, the light of manifestation. She is the garland of letters of the alphabet and said to be the one who gave birth to the three worlds. She is called “the beauty of three worlds”. At dissolution, she is the abode of all her devotees.
Vidya means knowledge, specifically female knowledge, or the goddess, and in this context relates to her aspect called Shri, Bala or Tripura Sundari whose magical diagram is called the “Shri Yantra” or the “Bala Tripura Sundari Yantra”. Bala Tripura Sundari is depicted as a red flower and is known as the red Goddess. She is worshipped as a nine year old female child deity who will fulfill all your desires in life.
The energy release of the Yantra will bring a positive tinge to your life; it will add the elements of love, beauty, joy and happiness to your life.
Speciality of Bala Tripura Sundari Yantra
The radiations of the Yantra will bring you and the Goddess into direct contact. The energy will soothe your inner peace and will gift you with beauty, happiness and prosperity. These power lines attract the amiability of the Goddess opening doors for your harmony and success.
Offering your dedicated prayers to her Yantra will draw the Goddess towards you; she will guide you in every effort of yours and bless you with everlasting peace and a blissful life.
Mantra for Bala Tripura Sundari Yantra
How to Use the Bala Tripura Sundari Yantra ?
- Om Aim Kleem Sowhoo Namaha
- (The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Bala Tripura Sundari Yantra revitalizes the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who crave for divine support in their endeavors
- People who yearn for beauty and happiness in life
- People who desire to flourish in all spheres of life
- People who wish to lead a hassle-free life
- People who wish to connect with the divine feminine