Sadakshara Yantra is the energized tool of Lord Muruga that recharges your determination and courage factors to attain the peak of success.
Speciality of Sadakshara Yantra
Lord Muruga is the personification of courage and determination; he will guard you against your enemies and ingrain the seeds of perseverance and resolute boldness within you. Your struggles will come to an end when the Sadakshara Yantra is at your side.
Your dedicated prayers to this Yantra will motivate you to work hard, and you will be gifted with the qualities of will power and persistence. With will power and determination, you will be able to fulfill all the desires of your life. Crown yourself with the 3C’s!
Mantra for Sadakshara Yantra
- Om Kumaraya Vidmahe
- Brahmanyaya Dhi Mahi
- Tanno Skanda Prachodayat
- Alternatively, this mantra can be used instead:
- Om Saum Saravanabavaya Namaha
(The specified Mantra is to be recited for 108 times as a standard rule; however, changes if any will be mentioned at the time of buying.)
How to Use the Sadakshara Yantra ?
Yantras are great cosmic conductors of energy, an antenna of Nature, a powerful tool for harmony, prosperity, success, good health, yoga and meditation! Yantras consist of a series of geometric patterns. The eyes and mind concentrate at the center of the yantra to achieve higher levels of consciousness. Yantras are usually made out of copper.
Sadakshara Yantra boosts the lives of:
- Place the Yantra facing the East or the North in a clean and sacred altar.
- Do not let other people touch the Yantra.
- Periodically wash the Yantra with rose water or milk. Then, rinse it with water and wipe it to dry. The Yantra’s color may change over a period of time; however this does not dilute the power of the Yantra.
- Place rounded dots of sandalwood paste on the 4 corners and in the center of the Yantra.
- Light a candle or ghee lamp and an incense stick in front of the Yantra. You can offer fresh or dry fruits as Prasad, as well.
- Chant the Mantra above in front of the Yantra, preferably after showering.
- People who are lacking will power and courage to move ahead
- Business holders who are struggling against their enemies
- People who yearn to succeed in all the spheres of life
- People who stumble in the midst of problems
- People who seek better resolve and firmness of determination
- People who desire greater charisma
- People who are low in confidence