Why Moon Fire Lab (Homa)?
The Moon is the nearest cosmic neighbor to the Earth. Just as the Moon affects the daily tides of the oceans, the Moon also wields influence on every individual's existence.
Now, in this connection, astrological facts emerge that the Moon brings forth benefic or malefic influence on every one of us. The specific impact for you is analogous to the Moon's position in your birth chart. Your emotional balance and sensitivity are the reflection of the Moon's position in your chart.
Moon Fire Lab (Homa) and the Deity
The Moon is the planet which rules your mind and emotions and brings success. At the time of your birth, the Moon is found in a particular star, and that will be considered your birth star. The Moon also sits in a Zodiac sign, and that sign is considered your Moon sign (rasi).
Recommended Timings for Moon Fire Lab (Homa)
Our scheduler works with our astrologers to set the best time for your Moon Fire Lab. In Vedic Astrology, the Moon rules Mondays. In some cases, our astrologers recommend Moon Fire Lab to be done on 4th Moon (Chaturthi) and Full Moon (Poornima) phases that fall on Monday or on other days during Moon hora (hour ruled by the Moon). However, there may be other times they will schedule based on your birth star or other consideration.
Mantra for Moon Fire Lab (Homa)
Om Chandraya Swaha
Benefits of Moon Fire Lab (Homa)
- Balances your mind and emotions
- Improves your sense self-worth and self-acceptance
- Promotes love, success, happiness and glory in your life
- Contribute to healing relationship with mother and other women in your life
- Enables you to receive nurturing from others and to be nurturing toward others
- Stabilizes calmness and politeness within you
- Instills more command over your health and fitness
- Safeguards you from the risk of ulcer, intestinal and other stomach problems